YandereHoodie X FemReader PART 1

Requested by Randomperson4n4

~~~

"HEY! Cut that out!"

"Hahaha.. Your sister is funny, Kyle!"

How the hell did I end up like that?

Oh, let me get this straight...

My name is Y/n. I am seventeen years old and I have an older brother who is nineteen.

While I am that quiet kid who likes to stay home, study, read about nature, animals and other information, he is that 'extrovert' -who is basically smoking behind my parents' backs... I have tried to tell them what he does a lot of times, but they just do not believe me!

That is, because they trust him a lot while they see me as a five year old girl who needs her brother everywhere with him...

My parents left for a trip that would last for four days, leaving my brother to 'take care of me' because I am 'too young to take care of myself'.

Here I was, being on a stupid strip club with him and his five asshole friends who would tease me all the time...

I felt horrible!

I was alone, I felt violated, uncomfortable and the worst of all..

I could do nothing about it!

I could not just leave!

I was in a foreign place with lots of weirdos that would probably rape me from the first moment I would dare leave my brother and his crew...

I felt like crying. Dying.

As much as I would try to avoid talking or looking at them, it was impossible.

"Princess?~"

One of his friends said while I just stared at .... Nowhere.

"Someone feeling a bit moody?~"

"Is she on her period or something?"

All of his friends laughed.

What if I was?!

"Y/n, they are talking to you."

Still, I did not speak.

I yelped when he pinched my arm really hard, "Talk."

"What do you want?! I can hear them, you know! I just do not want to talk to any of you!"

It was the first time I talked back.

I felt like something bad was about to happen, so I got up and ran out, not even hearing him through the crowded noise.

----------

"Crap, I can't believe it!"

Tears from frustration formed my eyes as I rubbed my temple, stepping out of the cursed building to take some fresh air.