chapter 1

Hey there, my first Izuocha fanfic so, yeah. Btw, kids get there quirks when they are 9 now.... Yep
______________________________________

In a world where 80% of the population have a super power called 'quirks,' that allow them to achieve superhuman feats. The next generation of hero's are born, and they all have amazing quirks, all looking up to pro heroes. Pro heroes are specialized government forces to stop 'villains," that use their quirk for bad, such as smuggling or own needs.

In this story, you will join izuku midoriya, as he starts his journey- where this story starts aswell- at the doctor's office to check what quirk he has.
______________________________________

(Reader POV)

"Not gonna happen kid" the doctor says in a montone voice.

Silence...

"D-Doctor!!??! W-what do you mean by T-that!?" Inko asked in a cracking and worried tone.

She completely understood what the doctor stated, but couldn't help but accept that her son, izuku midoriya - a kid who wanted to be a hero like his idle.

All-might,the number one pro hero and symbol of peace.

He had the heart of a hero, but his dreams and reality was shattered by reality.

Izuku kept the same face, smiling widely while showing his teeth. But his body language showed otherwise.

They looked dead, not showing the usual green, bright determined million watt glow. Not at all. His hands and toes, that were curled in anticipation now had dropped like a mosquito hit by bug spray.

"I said, it not going to happen. Mrs. Midoriya. if you would take a look here." He pointed his wooden stick towards a board. Her pair of eyes followed the said stick to it's end, showing a x-ray of 'pressumebly' izuku's foot.

"When a person is at the right age, they have a chance of growing a quirk. Doctors figure this out with many ways. But the most effective way is a x-ray on the foot. You See, on izuku's pinky they're are two joints. Usually, people with quirks that manifest have one pinky joint. The possibility of this kid getting a quirk is slim, let alone a strong one"

Izuku felt pain. His eyes and brain felt dead. He wanted to jump in a hole and die. What was the point of continuing when there is no reason to continue. Tears welt up in his eyes. But for some reason, he listened along intently to the conversation for some reason. He wanted a reason to continue, as if his body did want to give up. Not yet.

The words of slim were strong enough to push him out of his steering pain for the moment being.

"Slim..?" He asked, a dark hope emenating from his eyes.

"Yes, midoriya. But that slim chance is equal to none. I'm very sorry." The doctor felt a little sympathetic to the boy. Sure, all people are energetic when they first come to see their quirk, but this boy had his hoped up real high, and even made the doctor smile when he first entered the room. Bright smile, light blush and courageous Jade eyes.

"But doctor, what's the chances exactly?" Inko asked, and the doctor sighed.

" 3 percent."

He looked up to his mother, who was crying. And then, he decided to speak up with a croak. "if I have the smallest chance of getting a qwuirk,I'll try and keep trying. If I don't get one, then I'll become the first qwuirkless hero."

" That's on you, kid. " The doctor pauses, and then smiles warmly. " And I'll be rooting for you."

***