2o

"i can't find the hole!"

" Jesus! Oikawa! There's only one hole in locks"

"got it, iwachan!"

Oikawa pushed open the door and threw his backpack on the near by couch. Iwaizumi stumbled in behind him, carrying a huge box with oikawas things which he didnt want at the college anymore.

"woah. You sure are rich, shittykawa." iwaizumi looked around with wide eyes.

"My mom is." Oikawa mumbled.

Turns out his mother wasn't home yet so iwaizumi cooked pasta as oikawa sat on the kitchen counter top, his legs dangling.

"It smells so good, iwa-chan!" oikawa smiled brightly as the air filled with a delicious aroma. He kissed his boyfriend's cheek.

"just like your hair."

The both stared at eachother and then oikawa burst out laughing.

"oh-h my god iwachan!" oikawa said in between laughs.

"shut-t up or ill kick you!"

The front door opened suddenly then and in walked a short, pretty woman. Her brunette hair was tied up in a loose bun. She carried groceries in both her arms.

"Tooru!" her eyes lit up as she watched her son come into view. She embraced tooru in a hug as iwaizumi stood next to him awkwardly and then she hugged him too.

"mom, this is Iwaizumi —"

"his boyfriend." Iwaizumi finished. He put his hands in his pockets nervously and the tips of his ears turned pink.

And then oikawa's mother did the most embarrassing thing in the history of embarrassing things to ever be embarrassed about.

She reached up and pinched Iwaizumi's cheek. Oikawa wanted a hole to suck him right in.

"tooru! Give me all the deets! How did you manage tp score such a cute little boy!"

"mOM"

She laughed all the way up the stairs.

"I'm so sorry about her! Iwachan."

And iwaizumi said: "it's okay, I'm glad she approves of me." and oikawa wanted nothing more than to just to slam him right against the wa–

"Here, taste this pasta."

As Oikawa whined about the pasta being hot, iwaizumi put the spoonful in his own mouth. He chewed and swallowed quickly.

Iwaizumi put his hand on Oikawa's cheek and thrusted his tongue into Oikawa's mouth. Oikawa leaned in immediately like he was almost waiting for it. After making out for a good amount of time, they leaned apart. Their breathing fast as they stared at each other, their foreheads touching.

"boys! Right in front of my salad!"

"Moooooooooommmm"