22 Cupcakes

For @ShyanneN ❤️  thank you so so so so so much for the positivity ❤️

-

Wes Blue

It took me a long time to realize I love Katherine Banner.

And it's going to take her double that time to accept that fact.

I shake my head, watching her run away from me after I practically poured my heart to her. And people say I have a fear of commitment?

This is something I still can't properly comprehend. She has it beyond bad.

I'd run after her, but I know she's pissed at me. And that's the weird thing about her. A guy literally tells her he loves her and she flees, as if those words physically disgust her.

Unfortunately for her, I'm willing to wait.

For once in my life, I'm willing to wait for a girl. And that makes me look like an idiot, judging by how repulsed she is by the whole commitment thing, but I don't care.

I don't care how long I have to wait, but I'm pretty sure this feeling won't leave me anytime soon.

I made a giant mistake by overreacting and being without her for that dreaded month, and I don't plan on leaving anymore.

I turn back to the counter, taking another empty cup to fill it for Adeen. I have no idea where he is, but I'm gonna find him. I need someone to chick gossip about this entire thing.

"That didn't seem to go very well." I hear someone say from behind me and my jaw works furiously as I try not to face the person.

"None of your business." I grit through my teeth.

"I'd like to say that's true." Ash fucking Waleeb moves closer to stand next to me, a disgusting laugh coming from his side.

"Cool."

"So did you cheat on her, insult her or worse, confess your love to her?"

"El cabron." I whisper to myself before turning to Ash again. "I said, it's none of your business. Do you want me to spell it out for you or smack it in your head?"

"You act so tough, but you can't do shit, Wessy boy." He raises his chin, acting so full of himself.

"Are you asking for me to do something?"

"A girl had to punch me for you. That's just hilarious."

"Oh, so you want my punch?" I smile. This asshole. I could bring him to the ground in a second.

"Go ahead. You know you won't win." He dares to step forward. My smirk goes wider as I place the cup on the side. He doesn't know what he's in for.

My fist shakes with anticipation, wanting to break his nose. He's been around my girl way too much, and even though others don't think of it too much, I know his intentions and what he wants.

But what stops me is a grab on my shoulder and I turn around to see my best friend staring at me. His eyes are glossy from alcohol and he instantly starts talking.

"Wes, Kat's going crazy. She's drinking shots and she's drinking too much. She's going crazy, dude." He talks really fast, but what he's saying is clear to me.

"What? She just left!" I groan before pushing past Adeen. How is that even possible? She was here just a couple minutes ago.

I rush through the crowd, and it doesn't take me long to find her. Surely, on the top of my couch, Katherine and two more girls are rapidly taking shots and throwing them down their throats.