5- Feeling and Decisions

It's been a week , since my adventurous night  with my brothers Best friend  could I be anymore screwed up. How i wish none of this happened . Why is this such a mess , maybe I'm the only one stressing about it . For a fact I know I'm the only one stressing about it .

Kate looked at me worried

"For not pregnant , are you " she asked

"I don't know" the blood drained from my face , I never thought of that . The possibility that I might be with child . I don't even remember if he used a condom.

"Jesus  Sophie" she used her hand to run her face  . "Did you at least use birth control pills "

Birth control , how could I have forgotten that. In all the stress i forgot I could prevent it .

"Sorry , I was so out of it . I forgot the important things"

" it's okay , I would be out of it too if I was in your position " she said then paused as if she was thinking of something. "But I'm more careful t, my number one rule is never get drunk "

I laughed, I know she was trying to lighten my mood and that's why I love her .

"But the problem is I don't have birth control pills"

" luckily you have me "

.
.
.

It's been a week since the incident , I can't believe I'm calling it that. He hasn't made an appearance since then. Today is my 19th birthday and James never missed my birthday no matter how kissed we are at each other .

I wore my hair in a stylish bum and wore a total blue , knee length , backless dress . We were going to have a dinner party this year in the ballroom that we would turn in a dinning hall today .

My father sat at the head , mom was to his right and Marcus to his left . I sat beside Marcus and the guest filtered out across . Two places was  left empty beside mom . I knew one was for James , who sat beside mom every time we have dinner partys  but I was confused about the other one  .

We were ten minutes into the dinner when the doorbell rang. That must be James , always fashionable late, that thought made me simile . But my simile disappeared when I saw a blonde goddess in his arms . My heart dropped to the bottom of my stomach, he pulled her in and have her a kiss on the lips.

.
.
.
.

This has been the worst birthday ever. During dinner I had to endure James and his so called girlfriend Abbey being all lovey dovey. My dinner tasted like sand in my mouth and I felt as if I would throw up. Now here I am at the bar half drunk and lonely on my own birthday

I stunned towards the balcony to get some fresh air .

"You okay " Marcus asked from behind me , tears smarter my eyes but I refused to let them fall .

"I'm fine" I said my voice cool and collected , I was surprised it didn't crack .

"You remember you said I should tell you what I want for my birthday" I said changing the subject

" Yeah"

"I want to go to London for a while "

"For how long"

"Not sure " I silently plead that he wouldn't press and thank God he didn't

"How soon"

"What about"  . . . . . . . "Tomorrow "

***

I'm sorry for the very, very, very later update . I've been having writer's block with this story and school starts , sooo. But anyways I'm back and I have a few chapters under my belt. So stay tuned and vote and comment

Thoughts on the chapter?

How did you guys take her big decision?

Thoughts on James ?

I'll see you guys in the next chapter , Byeeeeeee 😊😊😊