𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖔𝖗𝖎𝖌𝖎𝖓𝖆𝖑 𝖒𝖔𝖙𝖍𝖊𝖗

° ☆ ~✷ .· ♔ ☽

Mackenzie Luna Hunter was just a mundane who had just arrived at New Orleans when she ran into the Original Tribrid

Mackenzie Luna Hunter was just a mundane who had just arrived at New Orleans when she ran into the Original Tribrid. Not knowing of the supernatural world didn't help her situation. When Y/n lost her daughter she flipped the switch and left the Mikaelson compound that night, away from the brothers and Hayley, she found Mackenzie and found interest in the girl. She wanted a change, and she knew what change she needed. Not needing a witch, she body jumped into Mackenzie's.

Now living her life still a immortal being who has the curse, she feels a pang in her heart. She put her original body in a safe place, leaving her old life behind, but memories are forever. For the months that have passed, she still has eyes and ears on the Mikaelson compound. Not wanting to abandon them at first she knew it was best. After she jumped into Mackenzie, she turned her switch back on letting all the pain flood back into her.

It's been 4 months and now she's ready to return home. She's ready to face Klaus, Elijah, and Hayley for the first time in a while. Will they accept her reasons why she left and let her stay? Or will they consider and abandon her like she abandoned them?