Chapter 3 - Secrets Revealed

Everyone's eyes was on Maddie and glances was on Tyler.

"How dare you! You slept with my sister!" Luke yelled as he was getting up angrily but Veronica and Brad held him back.

"Luke!" Veronica called back.

"Luke!" Brad called right after.

"It was one time! I didn't know about any pregnancy!" Tyler said.

"I had to hide it from you all because what is happening right now is would of happen." Maddie said starting to cry.

"So it's true! You killed your own child!" Veronica yelled at her.

"I didn't have any choice!" She said.

"What do you mean?! You should of told me! Before making any dumbass mistakes!" Tyler said.

"And what would you of done?!" Maddie asked.

"Not kill a child!" Tyler said.

"I'm sorry." Maddie said while crying. Then a card flew and landed in front of David. He slowly picked up the card and held in his breath.

"David? What's it say?" Veronica asked. He then read it aloud.

Dare
Jump from on top the roof.

"I'm afraid of heights. I've always been afraid of heights." David said as the clock strike three times.

"Three minutes!" Jessie said.

"Come on!" Trina said.

"Wait! Tyler! You and Brad bring the mattress from the room next to the basement. It didn't say he can't fall on something soft." Veronica said.

"Come on David!" Veronica yelled as she and David ran up to the balcony on top the house. Brad and Tyler quickly went by the room.

***
"Open the door!" Brad yelled at Tyler who kept on turning the door knob but it wouldn't open.

"It won't open!" Tyler yelled.

"Let me try!" Brad said as he pushed Tyler aside and tried turning the door knob.

"Ahh! Shit!" He yelled as he let go.

"Why won't it open?!" Tyler yelled.

***
Jessi, Trina, Lesley, Luke and Maddie was outside looking up at David who was standing on top the roof. Veronica was standing at the end of the balcony trying to see what was happening. It was about a forty foot drop.

"David!" Trina called.

"How much more time?!" He called back.

"One minute!" Maddie said.

"Tyler! Brad! Hurry up!" Luke yelled.

***
"It's no use! Nothing's working!" Tyler said.

"Let's check another room! Upstairs!" Brad said as they both quickly ran upstairs.

***
"David! You're running out of time!" Trina yelled. Lesley can barely speak. She's been quiet for quite a while.

"I can't do it!" He yelled.

"You have less than a minute!" Jessi yelled.