Running Into Wall's

Warning: Violence Ahead

As I made it to my car my heart was hammering inside my chest and I was winded. Giving one quick glance at the two men that I had stabbed to make sure that they were still down, I peeled out of there. Pressing the gas pedal to the floor I raced back toward the city. The one thing I knew I must do was ditch this car and leave the city temporarily. I'm sure both men would be searching for me very soon.

Never had I been a runner before but with two very dangerous men on my heels wasn't something to play around with. Well, Marcus I wasn't too worried about. I believe if I needed to I could take him down. London on the other hand wouldn't be so simple.

I know  what his monster can do. London trained me, taught me everything I know. He knows how I think, how I move. London is the most dangerous man I know and there's no way I can defeat him. Right now running in the most sensible option. I'm still so confused on who can be trusted. Maybe it's Marcus who feeds me lies or may be London was using my kid's as pawns so I'd hand myself over to him.... And I nearly did.

Something in his eye's told me he was innocent, he was being truthful but then Marcus shattered that. I was back where I started not knowing whom to trust. Then there was the gunshots and Marcus yelling at me to run. That should be proof enough that London wanted me dead. What I just do is escape the city and lay low just until I can strategize and form a game plan.

Soon as I neared my hotel, I dropped the car off by the curb and walked the rest of the way. As I walked, I quickly used my phone to make arrangements for a new car to be delivered to my immediately. Rushing off of the elevator, I barged into my room and started shoving my belongings into a bag as fast as I could. I received a text informing that my new car was waiting down below. Scanning the room one last time to ensure I hadn't left anything vital behind, I opened the door to go but was stopped abruptly.

Looking up into his face made my pulse begin to beat fast. Putting on a brave face I quickly assessed my options. Smiling down at me, he nodded toward my bags. "Going somewhere babydoll?"

I nodded my head yes and decided to play it smart. I had to make him believe that I was still on his team. "Yes and you should to Marcus. You know that London is on our trail and it's only a matter of time before he locates us. We should leave the city immediately and rethink our plan".

" Just what I was thinking babydoll... "

"Don't ever call me that". I snapped cutting him off.

" Why? Does it bother you? Is it because I'm not London? " he asked and I could see the irritation in his eye's.

Trying to soothe his ruffled feathers, I smiled like a seductress. "It has nothing to do with you Marcus but everything to do with London. I hate him and don't want any reminder of him so please don't call me that".

" I'm sorry my queen. Never will you hear that again from my lips. I shall call you my treasure".

Smiling my crimson smile, I purred. "That is perfect".

Marcus leaned down as if he was about to kiss me but I placed my hands against his chest and gently pushed him away. "Now's not the time Marcus. We must hurry and leave before London shows up. Besides you're still a married man and I will never be second to anyone. I am a queen and demand to be first in all thing's. Your world must revolve around me. Understood?"

Marcus smiled weakly. "And that's what I needed to tell you my treasure. Cinda has flown in and I have her chained up at a abandoned restaurant on the outskirts of town. Turns out the bitch ratted us out to London, told him where to find us. You know she always wanted to be you. We must go there and teach her a lesson".