five

Chan's alarm rang throughout his room. He looked at the bright red numbers. 6 am. He had gotten a nice thirty minutes of sleep. More then usual. Chan swings his legs over the edge of the bed, making his feet hit the cold floor.

Groggily, Chan got dressed in an oversized hoodie and ripped black skinny jeans. He pushes a brush through his blonde hair as an attempt to tame it. It halfway worked. "Good enough." Chan mumbles, grabs his backpack and walks out of the house.

Jeongin was already walking to school. He was in a pastel blue hoodie,  skinny ripped jeans and pastel vans. He had earbuds in and his hood up, hoping to cover up some of his face. The bandaid was still evident on his lip, but he could care less.

A few boys passed by. "Hey look, the faggot has a bursted lip! Making out with someone? Whore." He calls, then runs up to his friends laughing. Jeongin holds back tears as he makes his way through the crowd. Finally he reached the school and walked silently to his locker.

When he saw Felix, Jeongin quickly put on a smile and greeted him. "Morning Jeongin~" felix smiles. "Hey Felix~ how are you?" Jeongin asks. "Im good! How are you?" Felix smiles. "I'm also good." Jeongin lies, then shuts his locker. Felix leaves and Jeongin goes to his first class.

He sits in the back and looks at all of the people coming in the classroom door. There were the basic girls, hot guys, shy kids, geeks, and the popular guys. Chan. Chan was in his class. Jeongin never noticed. The bell rings and class starts.

---lunch---

Chan went to find Changbin and Jisung at lunch. Chan sat down and greeted the two. "Hey. How was your hangout last night?" He asked. "Pretty good." Jisung smiles. Changbin agrees. "What did you do last night?" Changbin asks. "Nothing." Chan states simply and takes a bite out of an apple. The trio talks for a while before Chan slips away and goes into the bathroom.

Jeongin was sitting with Seungmin, waiting for Felix to sit down. Seungmin was nibbling on a cookie, looking happy. "Why are you so happy?" Jeongin asks. "I met someone." Seungmin giggles. "Whats his name?" The youngest asks. "Hyunjin." Seungmin states. Jeongin almost chokes on his sandwich. "Thats cool, I hope everything works out for you." Jeongin fakes a smile for the hundredth time that day.

"Thank you." Seungmin continues eating. Felix comes and sits down, but Jeongin already was leaving. He sprinted toward the restroom, slamming the last stall door shut after him. Jeongin was quick to lock it and kneel down.

His boney fingers made their way down his throat. Jeongin was quick to throw up the half sandwich he had eaten. Tears streamed down his face as Jeongin tried to calm himself down. The bitter taste of throw up was left stinging in his mouth. Jeongin got up and wiped his mouth off. He then washed his scratched up hands.

Suddenly there was a tap on his shoulder. Chan stood there, in all of his glory. He held out a mint to Jeongin. "I've been seeing you around a lot lately. Whats your name?" Chan asked. Jeongin took the mint and whispered "Jeongin." Chan smiled.

"Well Hey Jeongin. Just wanted to say you are really cute." Chan stated. "T-thanks? Your really pretty too." Jeongin stutters. Chan laughs and ruffles the youngest hair. Jeongin blushes.

"We should go to class." Jeongin whispers. "I'll walk you to class. Also, please don't make yourself throw up again pretty boy." Chan pleads. Jeongin looks down. "No promises." Chan shrugs and unwraps the mint, handing it to him. "Good enough. Lets go." Chan and Jeongin walk out of the bathroom.

-------------------------

they mET

<3

-alex