Girls Night

°▪︎◇◇◇▪︎°

°▪︎◇◇◇▪︎°

After the whole fiasco that happened during the photoshoot, Anastasia grabbed her bag with a few of her things and left. Just before she left she told Anders that she'll be back tomorrow because she was spending the night over at Sierra's. She knew if she hadn't informed the butler about where she would be spending the night the butler would turn into a spy and track her down himself.

And that's something the girl didn't need happening.

Just as the girl was leaving the building she came across her father who told her to be back early in the morning because there would be an important party. While rolling her eyes the girl just nodded and said she'll be back as early as possible while Sierra squealed saying this was the perfect opportunity to go dress shopping.

They were going to go anyways but now the two girls had a full-on reason to.

So that was really how the two had spent most of their afternoon that day, running from one shop to another taking anything that they thought would suit them.

The ending for the day was good for both girls. They were all caught up in their own world laughing while messing around that the troubles around them disappeared just for a few hours while being replaced with laughter.

As they were on their way back towards Sierra's penthouse the two girls stepped into the local café to get some coffee before the long night that awaited them.

As they got in they walked over to the counter waiting for the cashier, not seeing any worker free Sierra turned to chat to Anastasia. "See, my hands still have paint all over them!" She said as she turned her hand in the light. Normally the girl wouldn't paint the walls in her room on her own but would have someone professional do it. But the girl was bored and got creative so she went out the night before and painted her bedroom walls.

She may have made a bigger mess than actually achieving what she truly wanted but she didn't care. Knowing Sierra, Anastasia was quite sure the girl would have the whole room in a different color next week because she saw some post on Instagram.

"Oh, it's a baby blue, nice." Anastasia smiled at her friend while nodding.

Sierra smiles yet gives her head a slight shake. "Oh no, it's just my jacket that makes it look blue, it's actually grey. My whole room is many shades of grey."

Hearing her say that Anastasia looks at her friend with a grin, "Fifty?"

Sierra almost laughs as she scans to see if the cashier is coming. "No, nothing like that going on in my life right now." She turns to Anastasia, bottom lip out in a transitory mock pout.

The blonde raises her eyebrows in mock surprise, "Are you telling me I have more shades of grey even though I'm forever alone?"

Sierra rolls her eyes, her grin widening. "Yup, 'fraid so." Then turning to the cashier Sierra says, "Large mocha and a decaf." The cashier nods while the girls pay for the drinks. When the cashier turns back around to make the coffee's Anastasia turns around back to her friend with a slightly confused expression.