15

Klaus pov:

Klaus wakes up smiling instantly seeing Damon by his side sleeping peacefully, he moves some of Damon's hair smiling even seeing how good looking the Salavtore looked.

He always liked the Salavtore he remembers in 1864 he was drawing when he heard comostion.

¥Flashback¥

"You screwed up again boy!"

"My apologies father I thought I had did it right."

"Well you didn't now your gonna get it!"

"Please father not today please-father no!"

"I wouldn't do that if I was you mate."

"What are you going to do!?"

Klaus zooms over to Giuseppe and grabs his fist all you hear is cracking and yelling.

"If you as so put one finger on Damon I will make you suffer for all eternity and don't take my words for granted."

"Ok! Ok! Just let me go!"

Klaus pushes down harder hearing a loud crack seeing Giuseppe go down letting him go. He sees Giuseppe run off turning he sees Damon standing there, he puts a hand on Damon's cheek looking all over for injuries.

"Are you alright love?"

"I'm fine Niklaus thank you."

"Not a problem love not a problem."

¥Flashback over¥

He vowed that day to make sure Damon was never hurt again even if he was far away he would do his best.

"Damon love wake up."

He hears mumbling and feels Damon stir until he sees those bright blue eyes looking up at him.

"Klaus...."

"As much as I hate too I have to leave."

"Why."

"Because I have to go do something with Elijah but I will be back and so will he."

"Hmmmm ok."

Damon unwrap himself from Klaus who gets up and searches for his clothes finding his briefs, pants, socks, shoes, and jacket. He was looking for his shirt but remembers what happened to it, seeing Damon get up.

He bits his lip when Damon bends over grabbing his briefs 'cocky bastard' he rushes over pinning Damon against the wall getting a moan from Damon.

"Are you trying to tease me Damon?"

"Maybe~"

"I should fuck you right here right now, make you scream to where Elena comes back and sees you under my control."

"Ugh yes please Klaus~"

He chuckles unzipping his pants not even preparing Damon he thrust in hard and fast not stopping hearing loud moans come from Damon.