Ch. 45

- Rafael's POV -

"You're fucking dead! I'm gonna slit your fucking throat!" I screamed and tried to push my brothers off me. I never wanted to hurt one of my family members before but Leo has crossed the fucking line! Drawing my girl naked! Family or not, he's fucking dead!

"Rafael that's enough!" My dad yelled stomping his foot.

"You're right dad, I've had enough! Even after the beat down I gave you, you still have the fucking nerve to tell my fiancée you're in love with her and now you do this shit!? Did I not make myself clear when I told you SHE IS MINE!" My brothers better not let me go. The moment they do, Im going straight for his throat.

"You fucking did what!?" Phoebe yells as her and that Marcie slut walk into the kitchen. Leo rolled his eyes.

"Don't act all mad. You flirted with my father in front of me and my mother. So get over it." He said waving her off.

"I can't believe you want that cow over me! Your cousin is just as dumb as you are, turning down my friend for some pregnant heffer! That's probably not even his baby! For all I know it could be yours!" She screamed. Before anyone could stop her, I watched my kitten grab the skillet from the stove and hit Phoebe hard across the face. She screamed and fell to the floor. Marcie looked as though she was gonna hit Isa but, my kitten turned and pointed the skillet at her.

"Try me whore. You lay one finger on me and you won't make it out of this house alive." Isa growled.

"You stupid bitch! I'm a model and you probably just ruined my career!" Phoebe shouted holding her broken nose. Isa leaned down in her face.

"Get the fuck out of this house or I will rip out your rib cage and use it as a mobile over my daughter's crib and no one will stop me. Make sure to take your trashy whore friend with you." Isa gritted through her teeth.

"You're fucking crazy!" Phoebe yelled as Marcie helped her off the floor. They grabbed their stuff and left, slamming the front door behind them. With all our attention at the door, we hear a loud thud and turn to see my kitten beating Leo with the same skillet she hit Phoebe with.

"Drawing me naked! Are you fucking kidding me!? After I specifically told you there will never be anything between us! Are you just as stupid as those whores you brought with you!?" She hits him on the arm, in the ribs... when she hits him on the head, he fell to the floor.

"Isadora!" Ric yelled and she froze mid swing. She dropped the skillet and grabbed Leo's shirt, pulling him face to face.

"You ever pull some shit like this again and I won't stop. No matter how much your father yells at me." Letting him go, she angrily sits down at the table, breathing heavy.

"I've had enough! What is wrong with you boy!? We taught you better than that! You don't mess with other people's relationships!" Ric shouts, glaring at Leo.

"I want her! I can't help that I fell in love with her too dad! The heart wants what the heart wants and my heart wants her!" Leo shouted back.

"I'll tell you what my heart wants... yours in my hand while it's still beating." I growled. I tried to charge at him but my brothers held me back.

"Stop! Leo pack your bags, you're going back to London." Esme snapped her fingers.

"No Aunt Esme, he doesn't get off that easy." I said shaking my head at her.