FIVE

I had more or less passed out after my very hot, very long shower once I got back into my room. 

I didn't cry though. 

I didn't cry. 

But I was laying in the dark and it was hot. 

So hot.

I started to move and felt a strong heavy arm around my waist, and my back pressed up against a firm surface. I went to move, but then I felt my legs tangled in front of me with another pair of legs. 

I opened up my eyes to see Hobi close in front of me, his lips partly open and soft exhales escaping his mouth. When I turned my head, I saw the familiar pink color of Jimin's hair by the faint light of the cracked bathroom door, and felt his face nuzzled into my neck. 

What the hell? 

I tried to wiggle out of his iron grip to cool myself off, but when I did, he only tightened his grip even more, pulling me into his chest. I watched Hobi's forehead scrunch together and he scooted himself closer to me, resting his face on my chest and one arm wrap around me and the other one snake under my pillow. 

I was sandwiched between JiSoek. 

"Guys." I whispered wiggling my body more. 

Jimin grunted and Hobi took in a deep breath before letting it out and then relaxing back into the bed. I let out a sigh, I really didn't want to wake them, but I had questions. 

I was able to lift my arm and start running my fingers through Hobi's hair as I tried to wake him up. I whispered sweet words to him, coaxing him to wake up, until he stirred and blinked his eyes open. 

"Noona?" he groaned lowly. 

"Why are you in my bed? What time is it?" I whispered with a smirk. 

"Mmmmm I think it was Jimin's idea." 

"Of course." I giggled softly. "I'm hot though, and he is clinging to me like a koala bear." 

He looked over me and grinned. "I have to admit I'm kind of jealous." 

"Well I am sweating my ass off. Trade me?" 

"Gladly." he grinned.

He untangled his legs from mine and helped me lift Jimin's arm from me. With swift movements I was able to lean away from him and Hobi cuddled into him. Jimin snuggled his face right into Hobi's neck and Hobi's smile was a shy one, but he placed his arms around Jimin holding him close. 

"Do you have enough room?" He whispered to me. 

"Yeah." I answered but shifted to step off the bed. "I am turning on the AC because damn its hot in here." 

"Yeah I can feel the heat radiating off of him." He replied. "How do you dance with him?" 

"With great strength and skill." I laughed. I turned the AC down a little and closed the bathroom door after I turned off the light and crawled back into the bed. 

"We can go to my room if you want, Noona." 

"You're fine Hobi, it won't be my first time sharing the bed with him." 

"He's quite captivating." 

"I think he likes you." I grinned as I snuggled back into the bed.

"Really?" 

"Mhmm." 

"How can you tell?" 

"Well, I love Jimin. But he's a little slutty. Don't let that make you think less of him, he's not a heartbreaker, he is just very sexually alive."