𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐧𝐞

THIS BOOK IS FROM 2019 I DO NOT WRITE LIKE THIS NO MOOOOREEEEE
ITS CORNY AF AND UNFINISHED AND NEVER WILL GET FINISHED PLS. Iykyk so don't question why it's so ass

𝙺𝚎𝚢𝚊𝚗𝚊 𝙰𝚖𝚊𝚛𝚒𝚎 𝚃𝚊𝚢𝚕𝚘𝚛 || 𝚈𝚊𝚗𝚊

𝐁𝐞𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐃𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐡.

"Girl, I don't give a fuck. Your coming, period." Jayla said. She wanted me to come with her to this kick back with her little friends.

"I just said I'm not coming, which means I'm not going." I said making her face frown up like she was disappointed.

"I swear you stay on fuck shit. I'm quick to go somewhere with you, but when it comes to me you shut that shit down real quick." She said rolling her eyes.

"Why you want me to go so bad? You know I don't fuck with nobody that be over there." I said. The kick back was over on the south side, and that's where all my brother's enemies were at.

"Yana, none of them niggas checking for you. That got what they wanted." She said making me scrunch up my face.

"Hell you mean they got what they wanted?"

"You know what I mean. They wanted yo brother head and got it." She said making me look at her some type of way. About two months ago, one of them niggas that bang hoover caught my brother lacking.

She ain't had no business bringing that shit up.

"Man what? On god, you better get the fuck out my face." I said sitting up while she scrunched up her face.

"Bitch you ain't even on shit foreal." She said making me laugh.

"I'm not gone tell you again Jayla. Fuck out my house." She rolled her eyes grabbing her stuff.

"Lame ass bitch." She mumbled slamming my room door. I shook my head laughing.

I refuse to trip over a weird ass bitch.

I grabbed a hoodie and a pair of sweats so I can go get some type of food since I don't have shit going on.

After I got dressed I walked into the living room to see my granny watching Family Feud reruns.

"Where you heading off too?" My granny said looking up from the TV.

"I don't even know. I think I want some WingStop." I said as she nodded.

"You going to one over there on Vermont?" I nodded. "Chile, be careful. And bring me some peanuts back from the corner store." She said making me laugh.

"Alright Granny, I'll be back in a few." I said walking out and to my car.

I connected to the Bluetooth and played Ghetto Angels before driving to the Wingstop.

I got out leaving my phone in my car because I was just going in and out.

I walked up seeing a whole bunch of niggas with orange bandannas on making me a little anxious.

"Say lil mama, commere." One of the niggas said making me roll my eyes and walk faster.

"Bitch I know you heard me." He said grabbing my arm. I tried to snatch it back but he gripped tighter.

"Bitch uh-uh lemme go!"

"Shut the fuck up wit all that yelling blood." He said making me suck my teeth. He was looking all up in my face. "Say bruh! Don't she look familiar?"

The rest of the niggas turned to look at me.

"That's Kyrie's blood right there." One of them said smirking making the nigga who grabbed me laugh.

"Word?" He grabbed his gun out his pants making me freeze up. "Crazy cause you was supposed to be at that party with that bitch Jayla." He said making me furrow my eyebrows up.

"What?"

"Bitch I didn't stutter. Jayla hoe ass was supposed to set you up and she couldn't do that simple ass shit." He took the gun of safety. "Guess I gotta catch two bodies tonight."

"Wai-" My sentence was cut off by a bullet going directly into my chest.

"Fuck you and yo blood!" He yelled laughing while him and his homies got into cars driving off.

The first thing that came into my head was my Granny. I was her last grandchild left, and I didn't even say a proper goodbye. I can't tell her I love her for the last time.

"FUCK!" I groaned putting pressure onto my bleeding chest. Nobody came to check out the gun sound because it's THAT regular. Niggas die over here every hour and people just don't give a fuck.

After suffering and hissing for a good 30 minutes, all I felt was numb.

'HELL' was the first thing I saw.