SIX

I was not proud that I was sitting on the floor of this bathroom with my arms over my head. I was slightly rocking back and forth, and I could feel that my phone was vibrating again. It took some time but I was able to pull my phone from my bra and saw that I had several missed calls from Jimin, Yoongi, and even Namjoon. I had several texts from the three of them finally responding to one from Yoongi. 

Yoongs 🙃: Where are you? 

Me: Bathroom

Yoongs 🙃: Which one? 

Me: Main entrance. 

Yoongs 🙃: Stay there. 

Like I was going to move from this spot ever. 

What felt like an instant, I heard the door slam open and heard Yoongi called out to me "Noona?" 

"Y-Yoong-gi?" I stuttered fighting the tears. 

He opened the door up and pulled me to my feet holding onto my face. "Do you want to leave?" 

"Y-you saw him. Didn't you?" 

His eyes softened and he nodded gently. "I did." 

"Did you t-talk to him?" 

He shook his head. "No. 

I nodded. "I can't Yoongi. I can't let him see me. I can't talk to him, not after we left the way we did. I can't do it, please don't make me do it." 

"Shh shh shhh. No one is going to make you do anything. We are going to leave and go back to the rooms okay?" 

I nodded. "Okay." 

"We have to get Namjoon and Jimin and we have to tell Hoseok." 

"No, no, no. Please don't tell him. People can't know I'm this pathetic....this...this..." 

"Stop. You are not pathetic." 

I had yet let the tears fall, and I kept trying to breath but it was getting more and more dificult as the seconds went by. 

"Then why am I having a panic attack in a bathroom about a man I have not seen in over 8 years?"

"Because you never got closure." he ran his fingers through the few strands of hair that fell in my face and then took hold of my hand. "I need you to come with me. We are right by the back door and there is an elevator that we can't take up to our rooms okay?" 

I nodded and gripped his hand tightly and let out a deep breath. "I'm sorry." I whispered. 

"Don't be. I didn't know he was going to be here and I don't know why he showed up." 

Once my breathing got as normal as it could be, we made our way out of the bathroom. He curdled me into his body, and if anyone didn't know us, it would look as if he was holding his wife or girlfriend. I was so nervous, and I felt my body shake as I kept my face in his neck letting him guide me without question. We stopped and I tensed a little before I heard Jimin's voice. 

"Is she okay?" 

"No. She isn't feeling well and I am going to take her to her room." He pulled me again and swiftly lead me out of the banquette hall. "Do you have your room key?" he asked as he let me uncurl from his body. 

I nodded. "Yeah." 

He pushed the button and I let out a deep breath leaning up against the other side of the wall. It was silent as we heard each ding of the elevator moving down to the lobby floor.