Adrinette

Adrien and Marinette went to a club and got super drunk there was a karaoke machine.
(Present day)
"Thissss goes outtt toooo the girl of my dreammms!" Adrien stood on the stage and started singing "You so fuckin precious when you smile!" He threw a rose at Marinette "Hit it from the back and drive you wild" Adrien quickly took of his shirt and threw it all the Marinette "Love you kitty!" She blew him a kiss "Girl, I lose myself up in those eyes" Little did Adrien know people were filming him and Mari "I just had to let you know you're mine!" He walked down the stairs and kissed marinette passionately "I love you baby" she put her arms around his neck and started dancing "Hands on your body, I don't wanna waste no time!"

"Feels like forever even if forever's tonight just lay with me, waste this night away with me your mine! I can't look away I just gotta say-" Mari tried to pull him out of the club but Adrien tripped over her and fell on top "ah!" He kissed her ne...

"Feels like forever even if forever's tonight just lay with me, waste this night away with me your mine! I can't look away I just gotta say-" Mari tried to pull him out of the club but Adrien tripped over her and fell on top "ah!" He kissed her neck "A-Adrien! Let's go! People are watching!" Mari tried to move but Adrien started licking her stomach "S-Stop kitty lets go to my house okay!" She stood him up and walked to the bakery "Lettss haveee Some funnn" Adrien put his head under her shirt "A-ah!" He thought to himself (I can't wait to rip off every single clothing of her and screw her so hard till she passes out and moaning till the sun comes up) Adrien removed her bra and groped her breasts "A-Adrien! A-ah!" He left hickeys and love bites all over her body checking every bit of skin was claimed "Your mine!" Without Mari knowing he started to rub her Clint with his thumb "Ahh! Kitty!" He shoved his tongue in her mouth making Mari slip out a loud moan "God I love you" Adrien stopped every thing he was doing making her stop her sexy addicting noises Mari looked at him "Let's take it bed princess~~" He picked her up bridal style and entered the bedroom Adrien gently laid her down, as Adrien stared down at her and kissed her pink lushness lips. He aligned himself at her pussy "Readddyy" Adrien was still drunk but Marinette wasn't she nodded in reply. In one swift thrust his cock disappeared in her folds "A-ah! Adrien! Faster!" She moaned after a few torturous thrusts Mari screamed in pleasure making Adrien smirk "As you wish bugaboo~~" He thrusted harder into her pounding her pussy "Ahhhhhh!" She moaned as his thrusts came more pleasurable "I love it when you moan my name princess" Adrien kissed her shoulder while there bodies where rocking back and forth moving in sync "A-ah! Harder!" He kept on pounding her pussy until they both felt a wave of electricity and waves of pleasure clashing over them. "A-ah! A-ah!" Mari has cum pouring out of her pussy as his thrusts came more gentle. 5 minutes Adrien pulled out his cock and laid his head on her breasts making her giggle "I love you Marinette" he pinched her nipple "Ah I-I love you to" Mari kissed his nose and they both fell asleep.
(Morning)
"Marinette! Marinette!" Tiki whispered "T-Tiki was is it" Mari rubbed her eyes and saw Adrien sleeping next to her "he's so gorgeous" Mari stroked her hair "Marinette! Look at the tv!" Tiki pulled her downstairs
"Hello! I'm Nadia Chamack with some surprising news! Last night the son of Gabriel Agreste, Adrien agreste and his girlfriend turned up at the new club down the street Adrien was singing to his girlfriend called Marinette dupainCheng and nearly had sex in the club. This all the news for this morning good bye." The tv turned off "W-What just happened" Mari fell onto the sofa "Everybody knows that you and Adrien are dating!" Tiki pointed to the window "Adrien is mine!" All the girls from Paris started to throw tomatoes at the window "I should go wake Adrien" Mari went to her room and saw Adrien reading her diary. "ADRIEN AGRESTE WHAT DO YOU THINK YOUR DOING!" Marinette ran over to him "Just reading how you think my Ass is cute~~" he smirked "W-well your fan girls are trashing my house!" She dragged him to the window "Adrien is mine!" The girls kept on throwing tomatoes "How do they know about us?" Adrien looked on his phone and watched a video "O-oh I got drunk and nearly fucked you in public" Adrien fell on the bed "Thankfully I stopped you...but you....we...did have sex when I took you here" Marinette laid next to him "I remember" He stroked her hair "h-how?" Mari kissed his nose "how can I forget your sexy moans...I remember every single detail about last night~" he whispered "What did I do to deserve you" Mari sat up in tears "There's so many hot nice girls out there and you choose me. Why. I'm pathetic a ugly clumsy girl" Mari looked at her promise ring from Adrien "because I love you with all my heart and soul I would do anything for you. Your my Ying to my yang your my chocolate to my cookie. Your my-" Adrien got cut off by a kiss "I get it. I love you Adrien but every girl in Paris hates me because I'm in love with you." Mari snuggled into his manly arms "Live with me." Adrien looked into her blue bell eyes "B-But m-my parents will be back soon from China and-" Adrien kissed her "I'm sure they will understand." He stroked her hair "But all those girls are from the school" a tear fell down her face "Me and you will get homeschooled I will pay for it. Also me and you can get breaks with each other" he smirked "Y-you'd do that f-for me" Mari looked in his green electric eyes "Yes." Adrien kissed her small nose "O-ok I'll move in with you" Mari sat in his lap and made out with him. "I'll help you pack" Adrien started to get boxes. "I love you" Mari put her hands on his "I-I love you to" he blushed.
The end!
Do you want me to make a part two? Ask in the comments!"