Park

She's back. Oh my f***ing God. I was just walking by her house, just to check on her family. A promise I never actually made. There she was. She was still gorgeous. And I truly realized how much I loved her and wanted to be with her. Then she broke from the hug and ran to me. Then she kissed me and I kissed her back. I pulled back and cupped her face with my hands and kissed her again.

She pulled back, and hugged me.

"I've missed you Park," she whispered into my chest

"Me too. Me too."

We stood there for what felt like hours. I wanted to hold her forever. Then she broke off, kissed me on the cheek and ran back to her family. She appeared to be explaining something to her mom, when I realized what she was wearing. She was wearing a purple sweater dress with black leggings. She had changed from the Eleanor is grown to love for better or worse. But she is still Eleanor and I still love her.

I started walking back home, when someone called my name. I turned around to find Eleanor waving me towards her. I shrugged my shoulders in a fashion that me at 'really'. She nodded. I wanted to run but kept my cool and walked back to her. I walked with her into her house.

Her house was small and not very tidy, but I loved it instantly because Eleanor lived in it. I helped her haul all her stuff to her room. She was right. It was as big as my room, minus the waterbed. She climbed onto her bunk and motioned for me to follow. I was stiff and heard a few cracks but made it up fairly easily.

"Park. I've been waiting to say this."

"What?"

"Park," she said, barely a whisper. "I love you."

"God, Eleanor, I've been waiting for you to say that because I love you too." And then I kissed her. 'Life is good' I thought to myself.

Author's Note: I'm sorry the chapters are so short and I hope you like them. I will try to update more often since the chapters are so short