29 | thought you'd never come

Jungkook's POV

I lead Elena towards a line of cars where I parked my motorcycle along the way. We're both silent accompanied by the sound of our forcingly steady breathing as I focus my glance on her legs. She takes small quick steps due to her short height and I take long yet slow steps so that she can keep up with me. Her big eyes are focused on the cement pavement while mine are examining her from head to toe. She's so tiny already and her oversized pink hoodie makes her look like an anime character. The makeup, the contact lenses that alter her eye color from an earthy brown to sky blue, the peach colored lip gloss...

"Do you like the lipstick I got you?" The words just fly out of my mouth without second thought and her eyes widen like the cute girls in Mangas.

"Yes, I like it a lot," she stammers rather defensively, her fingers kneading the edges of her pink hoodie. "W-why are you asking?"

"I've never seen you wear it." I reply tugging my hands in the pockets of my leather jacket. "But you're always wearing the one Jimin gave you." She nervously clutches a chunk of fabric in her fists.

What the fuck? I just sounded like a jealous motherfucker. I don't want her to get any weird ideas.

"Do whatever you want. I couldn't care less." I finally huff and my pace fastens as I spot my shiny motorcycle from afar. Elena continues to pace slowly behind me ignoring my attitude while I'm boiling inside. I can hear her breathing accelerate as she walks faster and I stop in my tracks waiting for her to arrive.

"Do you have to be such an asshole?" Elena snaps while opening her gym bag. She grabs a smaller bag and shuffles through its contents for something when she presents me a black lipstick case with golden letters on the plastic packaging. She opens it and twists it until the scarlet red stick protrudes. She wipes the peach color from her lips with her palm and heads to a random car which had its side mirrors on display and carefully coats her luscious lips with that scarlet paint. When she finishes her masterpiece she closes the case in an aggravated manner then shoves it in her bag.

"Satisfied?" She asks irritated crossing her arms while I drink in her mesmerizing image. Those killer lips are already plump but the lipstick enhanced their thickness and she looks so fucking sexy right now in her Eye Candy-anime attire. That cute frown and pout made her cheeks pump up and she looks so childish right now it makes want to buy her some sort of sugary snack just to lighten up her mood. And to answer her sarcastic question, yes, I am in fact satisfied now that she doesn't wear my best friend' gift especially when she looks so damn good in what I got her.

"Ugh," she growls "just take me to the damn hotel."

"You look fantastic wearing my gift." I say and she rolls her eyes, the tiniest smile playing on her scarlet lips as I grin to myself finally being able to do something right.

"Thank you." She mumbles shyly and stalks past me while I stare at her graceful figure as she walks into the distance.

Now it's my turn to hurry after her.

Elena reaches the parking spot first but when her eyes take in the view of my glossy black motorcycle her expression becomes hesitant and uncertain.

"What's wrong?" I inquire and she gives me a concerning look.

"Do you even own a car?" She asks.

"Nope." I reply and remove the helmet from the lock. I unbuckle it and hand it to her.

"I-I can't. You're the one who's driving." She says.

"And you're the drivers companion." I counter, my hand still extended to her side waiting for her to take the helmet.