Chapter 65

Kara’s POV

*
           I stared at the center of the water which seemed to be miles away and watched the breeze caress it, creating uproar as the waves crashed against each other. A small smile spread against my lips. It was one of contentment. Stephano was beside me, sprawled on his back as he lay on the bare sand.

He didn’t want to come out here and lying on the sand sounded childish to him but when I proposed sex in the open, where we would be away from the world and he could do whatever he wanted to my body on the glistening sand, he immediately consented.

“Isn’t this peaceful?” I asked him with a beaming face.

He opened his eyes and raised a brow. “It kind of is, baby. But I’m not used to this. I didn’t bring any paperwork with me.” I leaned in and pecked his nose and lips. When I tried to pull away, he quickly grabbed me by the nape of my neck and deepened the kiss.

“You’re addicted to your work.” I pouted though I loved his devotion to his work. He was a source of motivation to me after all.

“It’s a good addiction. Just like I’m addicted to you....and there’s nothing you can do about it.” He reiterated. He pulled me down on him so I sprawled my hands and legs on both sides while laying over him. His eyes immediately went to my breasts because they were almost pouring out of the swimming suit. He licked his lips.

“You horny man!” I smacked his shoulder but Stephano only chuckled and turned us over.

He pulled down one arm of my suit and my right breast popped out as he gazed down at me. I gave him a mini glare but relished in the lustful gaze he had on my exposed breast.

“I don’t think I am wrong if I’m trying to suck my wife’s breast. You know I’m always horny around you. Your smile alone makes my dick hard Kara, so when I have your breasts close to my face, I want all the attention on me. Also, it’s been long since I tasted your divine sweetness.” He fondled my core from the suit and I giggled.

“Stephano, we still had sex last night.”

“No babe. We made love...but I want you again, right now Kara. You’re all I can think of, your body, your breasts, and our flesh meshing against each other.” The breeze caressed my nipple and it hardened at the exposure. I felt tingles all over my body.

Stephano’s eyes shone with excitement as he pecked my exposed nipple, then sucked lightly while I moaned. I cradled his head and pulled him impossibly closer to me.

“I’ll probably get pregnant very soon if you keep doing this. It will always lead to sex.” I told him even though we had only had sex yesterday on the plane.

When we alighted last night and got here, which was at his beach house, we were both too tired and we had just slept while Stephano spooned me. I could barely reply my messages with my eyes properly opened. When I woke up this morning, Stephano was speaking to someone on the phone so I freshened up and immediately after breakfast, I convinced him to come out here when he was trying to pull off my pantie.

“I love sex because it connects us the more. I own this body after all.” He went to kiss my nipple and took it in-between his lips.

I could already feel my body getting some reaction but I still wanted to keep the conversation.

“I love you.” I softly told him, stifling a moan as I watched him under heavy lids.

“Hmm. I love you babe. Sex in the open, with only you and your spouse isn’t all that bad.” He chuckled, sounding smug. He pushed the crotch-line of the swimming suit covering my crotch away and slipped a finger in.