7.Maria & Rose (6)

This thing had 4 legs and hands all over its body, some were just for grabbing its prey while the others had claws. It didn't have a mouth but it had small eyes everywhere on its body.

The creature got close enough for you to punch it and send it back. It blocked the punch and managed to leave a few scratches on your hand with its claws. You didn't really feel anything except this hunger.

You rushed at the creature this time and tried to hit it again but it jumped up in the air. It was about to land on you but you rolled to the side and before you could get up you had to jump out of the way as the creatures claws hit the ground where you were just a second ago. You jumped in the air and tried to strike it from above but one of its hands stopped your punch and grabbed you by the leg. It raised you in the air and then swung you down in to the ground, you felt the hit this time but the creature wasn't happy with just one swing like that, it did the same thing and hit you in the ground a few more times until you stopped struggling. Seeing you this way, the creature threw you in to a tree and now turned to Evelyn.

Before the creature could take a few steps you stood up and was ready to fight again.

Maria: "now...it's your turn to feel pain."

Evelyn seemed worried and from her look you could tell that she would help you if you asked but you didn't need her help.

The scratches on your hand started to bleed more and the blood that you were loosing started to form in to long nails on your hands. You looked down at your hands and with one swing the tree from behind you was cut in half.

Maria: "just what I needed."

The creature looked surprised and then took a few steps back.

Maria: "afraid of me now?"

You took a step forward and the creature took a step back. You started to run at it and knowing that he probably won't escape you he stood in place ready to defend. The creature decided to strike first, you dodged and cut the hand off but you didn't stop there. You dodged and cut off every other hand or claw that tried to touch you until you got beneath the creature and cut the 4 legs off leaving the creature almost unable to move.

It tried to move with the help of its hands but it didn't go far.

Maria: "are you done?"

You came closer to it and cut it in half.
You stared at it for a second as your wounds slowly healed and the hunger went away.

Evelyn: "are you not gonna drink the blood?"

Maria: "no."

Evelyn: "so this blood makes your hunger go away then?"

Maria: "what do you mean?"

Evelyn: "vampires are affected by different blood differently, one will make us go crazy for it and want more while the other will wake us up from that state and make us forget about the hunger, anyway I'll take a few parts of this thing and make some food for Rose."

Maria: "how do you know all this!? And no way she's eating this thing!"

Evelyn: "I just know, I can't really explain it how, and what I'm gonna make out of this isn't bad, the food should be quite good!"

Maria: "okay?"

Evelyn: "if she won't be happy with what I make, you may kill me."

Maria: "let's go then."

I wouldn't kill you even if I wanted to because you're too useful and know a lot.

You go back and on the way you picked up the berries you left behind. When you got through the gates Evelyn instantly went to one of the houses to make something for Rose while you had to go and check on her with hopes that she is awake now.