Chapter 20

CHAPTER 20

GALIT NA GALIT talaga siya sa kapatid niya at ayaw naman niya na may magawa dito so she walk out and she have no idea where she'll gonna go pero basta ang mahalaga sakaniya sa mga oras na iyon ay ang makalayo sa kapatid niya and she came to a bar to party herself and calm down of herself for being a bad sister ayaw niyang saktan si Creed, but she want to leave because that's the only way left to her. for a piece of mind and without any dirty acts, she want to drink. drink and drink for tonight. nasa tamang edad naman na siya para uminom and she can manage herself.

she's old enough, "Cheshire?" tumingin siya ng makakita ng pamilyar na mukha, It's just green smiling at her and she have no idea why he's at the same place. probably his place to drink too? well green is a nice friend to talk. "you seems bothered."

"Yeah, I got irritated with my brother."

nakita niya agad ang pagtataka sa mukha ni Green. "Creed, I mean." his expression change na para bang may.. she doesn't know basta ay mahalagang malaman kung ano ba iyon, it seems bothering him somehow. para bang may itinatago si green. "you know, I haven't Idea why Roy told you about me but he didn't tell you about Creed. I mean, the real story of love store of a girl and a man."

kumunot ang noo niya sa pagtataka sa sinasabi nitong hindi niya maintindihan, anong ibig sabihin ng sinasabi ni green? he is the love of herlife, of penelope. who else?

and why is creed in there? "My brother has nothing to deal with that. he doesn't have-"

"Creed has something to deal with, things you haven't know probably something you miss about a years ago. the last relationship of your sister, is not really me. believe me."

what? "Isn't creed asking you not to follow the man behind the mask because he want you safe? there is a history why he's doing it. because he want you safe and he doesn't want to let you go like he did before." hindi niya talaga maintindihan ang ibig nitong sabihin, gusto niya malinawan sa lahat but things is a complicated she can't think clearly right now. "ask your brother."

"I'm sure that he won't lie to the sister of someone special to him, you're the sister of penelope and he will not lie if you try to ask him about the past he never tell to anyone."

about the past. anong past?

"I'm confused, you're her lover."

"Don't be, I act my part already."

mas naguluhan naman siya, hindi niya na maintindihan ang ngyayari she's cheshire jade she should understand but this part. its really confusing as hell, hindi niya alam anong dapat sabihin, isipin o paniwalaan sa ngyayari kasi. It's a big story that she haven't know. maybe, Roy didn't tell her for a reason. for god sake, why would he not tell her that? bakit naman itatago ni roy sakaniya of course not. Roy maybe think the privacy that he shouldn't tell her. of course, of course he think about that. hindi naman iyon bastabasta kwento ng hindi nagiisip.

siguro, naikwento niya lang ang kay green ng may dahilan at hindi niya naikwento ang iba, it was already a private life na violation to tell a story about. he can't just tell a story about someone without a consult. right?

she.. she still never exist on Prometheus and Prometheo. she is still a question and she's still nothing but Cheshire Fierro.

"Why can't you tell me?" tanong niya kay green na umiinom sa kaniyang tabi, inaya siya nito sa isang table hawak ang inumin nilang dalawa at duon nagusap. "I can't, I'm not even in the right place to tell that story because that's not my story anymore."

he sighed. "Believe me, you're brother just want to protect you. even he is not your real brother he always treasure you because you have the same blood with penelope and he is just afraid to lost you too. he lost penelope but you, he can't feel the same before by losing you too on his side and sight."