☆9

They were strangers but fated together

Bold is in Chinese

Donghyuck gripped his jaw in pain, glaring at the girl who realised what she had done

Donghyuck gripped his jaw in pain, glaring at the girl who realised what she had done. Yuji gasped and her guilty instincts kicked in.
The effect of the soulmate bond also kicked in, she was taken aback by the mirroring pain in her jaw but the overwhelming feeling of dread sank in her gut.
However she brushed it off and clumsily got off the bed rushing over to the boy who had his head bent down, eyes shut in pain.

"Oh my God, I'm so sorry!" Yuji blurted out, standing in front of him and moving her head to the side, trying to get a look of his face and the bruise that was probably there.
"I just panicked and i-" Her fingertips brushed his jaw and she stopped.
Shooting sensations of golden sparks could be felt passing through her veins, leaving her in disbelief.

She looked at the boy in front of her who was equally shocked but Yuji was more in shock at the golden specs in his eyes that appeared when they touched.

No way.

They both stood there, gazing at each other with no words that could be said.

She just met her soulmate, and it wasn't how she wanted it to go.

"Yuji! What happened? I heard you screamin- oh." Renjun said once he saw the couple speechless, stood in front of each other, her finger in mid air, both their orbs filled with golden specs.

"Uh, I see you've met each other." He chuckled awkwardly, walking towards his sister.
"Yuji, meet my friend Donghyuck. Donghyuck meet my twin Yuji."
He grimaced as they both snapped their heads towards him.

"Twin?" "Friend?"

"Here you go." Taeyong said, passing over an ice pack to Donghyuck who sat on a stool next to the kitchen isle.
"Thanks." He muttered, wincing at the feeling of the cold ice against his wound. Yuji also winced at the feeling, still in shock by the fact Donghyuck was her soulmate.

Her eyes travelled down to his ankle where there was indeed a moon imprint and a sun bracelet was adorning his tanned wrist, the same charm on her own ankle.
The boys' eyes flickered between the two of them who sat on opposite sides of the room.
Thankfully, Yuji had gotten an introduction from everyone already but she was still feeling very awkward.
"Do you want anything to eat?" Taeil asked the girl, she only shook her head in reply.
"No thank you."

"This is awkward." Chenle muttered in Chinese, Yuji nodded her head slightly in agreement.
"What am I supposed to do now?" She whispered, looking at Chenle sitting next to her.
"I don't know but everyone is looking at us."
"Make them stop then." She retorted.
"How about you both shut up." Renjun spoke, flicking his sister's arm, to which she glared at him.

"Uh, is that the time? Wow I better be off." Jaehyun stated, looking at his non existent watch and standing up, pulling Mark and Johnny with him.
Everyone started getting up, Renjun reluctant to do so but was pulled away by Sicheng.
Only Donghyuck and Yuji were left in the room, avoiding each others eyes.

"Uh, I'm...I'm sorry about the remote." She trailed off at the end, not knowing how Donghyuck was going to react.
"It's okay, don't worry about it." He shook his head, placing his ice pack down.
"Does it hurt- actually I know it hurt." She chuckled placing a hand on her own jaw.
"The soulmate bond is really odd isn't it." He commented, running a hand across the back of his neck.

"I didn't know the bond already had started, I guess we must have bumped into each other." Yuji said, feeling the initial awkwardness wearing off.
Donghyuck hummed in agreement and massaged the temples of his head, feeling a headache come on.
Yuji bit her lip, unsure of how this soulmate thing worked.

The silence hung over them both for a minute or so, before Donghyuck cleared his voice and walked towards the kitchen, placing the ice pack in the freezer.
"So, let's get to know each other I guess?" He asked, walking back over to the living room.

Yuji nodded, and her mind wandered to food.
"Can we actually, like go to a cafe or something? I haven't really been outside in Korea yet." She played with her fingers as she spoke, feeling shy of the gaze he had towards her.

"Good idea, let me go get changed..." He trailed off, scanning her.
"Do you want a jacket or something? It's cold outside."

"That would be nice thank you." She smiled politely, watching as he left the room.

3 musketeers who?

Jian: there are so many pretty girls here

Li hua: you're disgusting

Jian: what? I'm a male who is attracted to females
It's all natural

Li hua: I feel bad for your soulmate

Jian: that's rude

Guys

Li hua: omg where tf u been

Jian: yeh girl I thought u died

I nearly did
But
Besides the point
Long story short, I touched my soulmate without knowing so I nearly died but I met him and he's Renjun's friend and he's called Donghyuck and I threw a remote at him and now we're going to eat at a cafe and I think I'm hyperventilating

Li hua: YOU MET YOUR SOULMATE??? OMGGGG IM MDLSLSKKEKEKEDDDKNJGOXOJSRMCOSKJRDLSOKRLDLD

Jian: I knew Yuji would find her soulmate first

Li hua: IS HE GOOD LOOKING

YES
VERY
IM SHOOOOOOOOK

Jian: I bet he ain't that good looking
Not as good as me anyway

Li hua: keep dreaming hun

OKAY HE'S COMING I GTG

"I got you a hoodie but I think it might be a bit big for you." He said, walking into the room with a grimace.
"It's alright." Yuji said and thanked him, taking the hoodie from him.

She slipped it on and pulled her hair into a high ponytail, putting her shoes on and fastening the laces.
Donghyuck, who's hands were shaking from nerves, waited for his soulmate patiently, making sure he had money in his pocket.

"Let's go."