Escape Plans and a Meddlesome Wizard

HI! I know I'm a little late but I promise I'm trying- I'm sticking to the schedule like I promised! Hope you guys love this chapter!

Your quote- "What. An. Idiot." Who said it and what movie is it from!? My friend ----

@pjofangirl546 helped me with this quote!

"Dark have been my dreams of late." The king says, tracing his hand slowly and sadly.

"Your fingers may remember their old strength better if they grasped your sword Theoden." I say to him as the man from before comes up and presents him with his sword. Theoden reaches out shakily and grabs the end, finding his grip and pulling the shining sword from the scabbard.

I see Eowyn looking on with tears and holding Nyala's hand tightly in happiness. I smile as Theoden gazes at the sword and it seems the king, all of the king, I knew came back as his face becomes determined. He looks over to the side and I follow his gaze towards Grima. Oh, he's so fucked.

The man, if could even call him that, starts shaking his head rapidly.

"Throw him out." Theoden orders, the guards smirk and grab Grima from Gimli's hands, dragging him outside. We all follow and I watch with satisfaction as he's thrown down the stairs and rolls all the way down to the first landing. I grin and look at the captain and the other guards.

"Oh, I'm sure that felt good." I state and Nyala, hearing me smiles.

"Oh trust me, it did my lady. That man is a slimy worm, he isn't even worthy of the title of snake." She explains bitterly as we watch him snivel on the ground, Theoden striding after him angrily.

"Where is Chi- Cha? Eomer told me he was locked beneath, but how could that happen??" I question and her face falls. We watch in silence as Grima begs for a moment.

"I've only ever served you my lord." He snivels, crawling backwards as Theoden advances. We follow them down the steps.

"Your leechcraft would have had me crawling on all fours like a beast!" Theoden shouts, limping after him with his sword. I notice the people gathering and watching with hopeful faces. I find repeated glances towards Nyala, Rune and I.

"Send me not from your sight. My lady Nyala, please!" Nyala screws her face up in disgust and turns away. Theodeon raises his sword, to strike him down, but Aragorn comes running up and stops him.

"No, my lord! No, my lord. Let him go. Enough blood has been spilt on his account." The ranger whispers, maing the king see some sense and stop.

"Out of my way!" Grima yells and shoves poeple out of his way, climbing onto a horse and riding away. I watch with distaste and turn back when Aragorn yells;

"Hail, Theoden King!" Everyone gasps in shock and happiness and they kneel before their king. I see Theoden gaze over the crowd then back at us.

"Where is Theodred? Where is my son?" He questions and Nyala bows her head in sadness. I frown, setting my hand on her forearm.

"He is dead, my lord." She whispers, loud enough for us to hear. Theoden's face falls into grief and he strides up to us, handing Nyala a key.

"Go. Free your dragon, protect us as you, and he, would!" He exclaims. Nyala takes the key carfully and looks up at the king, tears spilled from her eyes as she gave him a swift hug and sprinted towards the dungeons.

TIME SKIP

I stand with Gandalf and Theoden at Theodred's tomb. Theoden holds up a white flower that covers this area of the hill, the hill that holds the tombs.