Note - Please read ( Its interesting!)

Okay. I waited long before I decided to make this note.

And mostly because I gave up.

Why haven't any of you noticed this !?!

That the girl reborn as Nana is named Scarlet.

This was supposed to be a striking part of the epilogue and none of you brought it up.

And I kinda got bored waiting so I am just going to explain the symbolism myself.

1. Scarlet - Is a color associated with immortality and sin.

Get it !?!

Immortality = Sin = Sound like a man we all know ( cough *Lucifer* cough)

2. In Christianity scarlet is a color associated with defending one's own faith. Like how someone defended a certain someone.

(Nana dying for Lucifer)

3. Nana died because James wanted to sacrifice her on the night of the Red/Scarlet Moon. 

4. In Bible Scarlet is often related to destiny. And Lucifer and Scarlet met again because it was their destiny !!!

5. Also because Scarlet as a color represents courage, passion, force, joy and heat.

Courage : Nana's was probably the most courageous character because she sacrificed herself for her love.

Passion : Taehyung and Nana's love was full of passion.

Force : James took Nana away from Lucifer by force.

Joy: Nana was Taehyung's joy.

Heat: Well this can be open to interpretation. Heat could represent anger which is something Taehyung had issues with. Or heat could also be enmity between James and Lucifer.

———•••———

So this was how I came to name the new girl as Scarlet.

And I just thought you all should know about it 🤗🤗🤗