bachelorette

"WOO!" Ani cheered as you and your friends clambered into the limo that was parked outside of your apartment.

"Can you believe you two are getting married because of me?" Hannah said.

After months of planning for the wedding, the day was nearly here. During that time, you and Hannah had become close friends and you even helped her start her own YouTube channel. It was surprising to you how one of your biggest fans quickly because one of your best friends and now she's your maid of honour.

"Do you want to know a secret?" You asked as you sat at the back of the limo.

The two of them eagerly nodded.

"Mine and Alex's relationship was fake in the first few weeks."

"WHAT?!" Hannah shouted whilst Ani covered her mouth with her hands.

"We initially did it to get my ex boyfriend to leave me alone, and it just escalated from there."

"Wow. You're literally living in a Wattpad fan-fiction right now, started off as a fake relationship and got married a year later." Ani laughed.

"Shut up." You rolled your eyes but smiled afterwards realising how crazy the situation really was.

"Well I definitely fell for it, it's like you two loved each other already." Hannah smirked.

After a while of you three talking, the limo finally arrived at the club where you were having your bachelorette party. Once you got out of the vehicle, Hannah and Ani threw a satin pink sash that said 'bride to be' over you.

"LAST DAY BEFORE THE RING!" Ani said as she pulled you and Hannah inside of the club to finally start your party. "Let's make it worth it!"

"No. Fucking. Way." Hannah muttered to herself but loud enough for you to hear.

"What?" You asked.

She was staring out into the crowd so you turned your head to try and find what she was looking at but it didn't take you very long to see what caught Hannah's eye.

"ALEX!! What the hell are you doing here!! This is (Y/N)'s bachelorette party!!" Ani complained to Alex once he and the rest of his party made their way over after spotting you, Hannah and Ani.

"No! This is where we are hosting Alex's bachelor party, we were here first!" Kwite argued back.

"Ani I told you that we were going to come here, don't you read your messages?" Aksel added.

The two groups bickered for a while so you tugged Alex's arm and slipped away to the other side of the club, unnoticed by anyone since they were too busy arguing.

"Sorry I ruined your party, I had no idea you were here too." You said.

"Honey, trust me, you didn't ruin it. I know I'm not supposed to see you during my bachelor party but honestly there's no one else I'd rather be with right now other than you."

"Alex we're literally getting married tomorrow. We are going to spend the rest of our lives together, I think you can spare one night away from me."

You were touched that he wanted to spend every minute with you but you had to make sure he didn't miss out on all of the fun his friends had planned for him.

"I'm literally confessing how much I love you and you turn me down, ouch (Y/N)." He complained jokingly.

"I'm turning you down because I love you, now go have fun with your friends. Me and the girls will go somewhere else." You pulled him towards you, kissed both sides of his cheeks then ended with a kiss on the lips. "See you tomorrow, husband-to-be." You winked as you pulled away and saw the lipstick marks you left on his face. Before he could say anything you quickly made your way through the crowd back to your friends

"Come on where have you been? I found another club." Ani said after finally finding you.

"Your lipstick is smudged as fuck, you really couldn't keep away from Alex for one day could you?" Hannah teased.

"Shut up, I love him okay." You responded whilst grabbing a tissue from the side of the bar and quickly wiping off your lipstick.