09.

There were seven chairs in the middle of the class, guitars hanging on the wall, drums on the corner, violins, and cello standing perfectly on the other corner while we were looking at each other quietly.

I was standing between Moonbin and Sanha while Nayeon was sitting between Rocky and Dahyun.

My eyes fixed on the floor while I played with my fingers, not knowing what to do or say in such an awkward moment.

We were all silent what made it even worst.

"Where did you two go?" Moonbin spoke, interrupting the heavy atmosphere "I thought you were supposed to finish the posters this break" He crossed his arms, looking seriously at them.

Wow, I never saw Moonbin speaking that sternly and all serious.

He must really care about their band.

"I'm sorry" Dahyun bowed apologetically "I just needed to eat something so Dongmin offered to go with me to the cafeteria" She explained and he sighed.

"It's okay, just try to finish the posters on time next break because this one is almost over"

Nayeon next to me wouldn't stop staring at me with widened eyes and I knew exactly the reason why.

"Aren't you going to introduce us to them?" Nayeon looked at Moonbin, discretely grinning at me.

He stood up and coughed "Of course"

"Guys this is Nayeon and Seoyeon, my childhood friends" We both stood up and bowed at them"

"Hi girls, I'm Dahyun!" She smiled at us, bowing back "So nice to meet you"

"She's so sweet" I thought to myself, looking at the happy girl in front of us.

I felt someone staring at me and our eyes met again, strangely.

His hair was now neatly brushed, dry, and bangs falling in his eyes, unlike the last time I had seen him. The white t-shirt was replaced by a shirt, also white, and the jeans were replaced by the grey uniform pants.

He looks better without his uniform.

"And I'm Dongmin" His eyes left mine and instead fixed on Nayeon's bowing to her, she surprisingly bowed back and everyone stood there confused.

"Aren't you going to int-" Sanha started, only to be interrupted again by him.

"Nice to see you again, Seoyeon" He grinned and everyone started looking between us two, back and forth.

"Nice to see ya again too" I replied, smiling playfully.

"Wait, wait..." Sanha said before anyone could interrupt him again "You guys know each other? Dongmin talks to another girl besides Dahyun?!"

Dongmin sighed, crossing his arms and shaking his head disappointingly "Are you that surprised, really?"

Sanha exaggerated nodded his head, confirming.

"Wow, you make me sound like I'm scared of girls"

"Aren't you?" Sanha arched his brow, receiving a death stare "I'm kidding, hyung. Kidding..." He cutely laughed, blinking his eyelashes to the eldest.

"We are just surprised" Rocky explained, looking at me, making me somehow feel uncomfortable under such a powerful stare.

"Yes" Sanha confirmed "Wait, are you one of his fangirls?" He narrowed his eyes at me. My jaw dropped and I stared at him in disbelief until a smile slowly formed on my face and I started laughing in his face, too good to be true.

I rolled my eyes, laughing and looking directly at Dongmin "In his dreams"

"I like her already" Rocky put his hand up and I high five him, showing me an amused smile.

"That's because you never talked to her for minutes straight" Dongmin scoffed, crossing his arms. 

"Yah... It's your fault we have to talk for minutes straight, if only you hadn't asked me for the sharpener we wouldn't be in this situation" I scoffed back, clenching my teeth.

"Yeah, maybe I shouldn't have" He turned his eyes to me, rolling them.

"I'm sure your fangirls-" I started, empathizing the last word  "- would love having you hold their sharpener. Maybe even stick to it their numbers"

"Oh boy..." Nayeon faced palm, looking at us arguing in the middle of the classroom. Rocky was trying hard not to laugh while Dahyun stood there not knowing what to do.

"Oh really at leas-"

"Stop you two!" Moonbin shouted, looking at us enraged "Care to explain what the hell is going on and how do you know each other?" He arched his eyebrows, tapping his foot impatiently on the ground.

"Oh, I'm sure Seoyeon would love to tell you" He smiled at me, a fake smile on his lips. I rolled my eyes and faked a smile too.

"Of course..."