26

FAY

     Billie Ellish, see me in a crown, played in the background of the studio as I struck poses and had fun, acting like a villain. I was putting on a long black gown, my make up was done perfectly, with a black theme. I looked like an upgraded malificent.

Lucas laughed at some awkward poses I made. It was just like old times now.

Few hours later, after changing into five outfits and different makes ups, we were done. It was pretty late.

"You headed home now?" Lucas asked, coming into my changing room, I had taken off my make up, checking to see any text from Elroy, but there was none, I thought he would text, probably to ask me if I was done, cause it was past work hours.

Or wasn't he a tini bit worried that I was spending time with another man? Or did he mean what he said about not being bothered?

"No, I think I'd go back to the main room."

"Main room? Why?" Lucas asked with scrunched brows.

"To see Elroy."

"Things seems to be going pretty well between the both of you." Lucas said, smiling sadly.

"Surprisingly, yes." I muttered. "We're okay."

"I'm glad, Fay. All I want is to see you happy. Your happiness is all that matters."

I smiled. "Thanks Luke."

"You're always welcome."

___

Carter was about leaving when I arrived at the main room.

"Hey Carter, leaving already?"

"Yeah, but the boss is still in." He said. "He'll probably be working late."

I nodded. "That's okay, I just wanted to check on him anyway."

"Great, I've got turkey legs to attend to, see you tomorrow." He said, pulling his car keys from his key holder, then grabbed his jacket.

"Okay, night." I said, moving to Elroy's door, but I was stopped by Carter.

"Heads up." Carter said. "He's in a really bad mood. So you should probably watch what you say."

"Whoa, what happened?" I asked.

"Nobody knows, just... Thread lightly." He said.

"Thanks Carter."

"Always welcome." He said before dashing out.

I pushed open the door without knocking.

It was becoming an habit, and I wasn't going to stop it anytime from now. It actually felt like I was the only one who had the right to enter without knocking, he had never complained about it.

He was going though files when I came in. He raised his head a little. When his eyes met mine, he frowned and within, seconds, he turned back to his work.