27

FAY

    I would have hated myself if I had allowed the alarm wake Elroy. He looked so peaceful in his sleep. His face was even more beautiful, less scary, more swoon worthy.

I smiled, picking my phone from the bedside table then clicked on the camera, I wanted to take a picture of him, his sleeping figure was something I'd love to capture, he was breathtakingly good looking.

After admiring him for a little bit longer, I took the picture, smiling when I noticed it came out beautiful.

"Delete that." His sleepy voice made me jump in fright... I looked back at him, his eyes were closed and his arms still rested on his forehead.

Was he awake?

"Are you awake?" I asked softly and carefully.

He didn't reply.

I waited for like three seconds, when he didn't reply, I decided to move away, so I wouldn't wake him.

But I was pretty sure I heard his voice... Or was I just hearing things?

Not wanting to ponder on my lame thoughts, I moved away gently. I didn't go far though, cause I felt his grip on my wrist, the wrist where I held my phone.

I gasped in shock, turning towards his direction, there was a frown etched to his brows as he gave me a look I knew all too well.

The look of irritation..

Did I forget to mention that Elroy wasn't a morning person, it's almost like, he sleeps then wakes up with a bad mood, like he had lost a boxing match in his dreams. I knew better than to get on his wrong side whenever he was just waking up, but then... He wakes up even before I do. Today was sorta different.

Before I could comprehend what was happening next, He pulled my phone out of my grip, scroll to my gallery, then deleted the picture. After that, he placed the phone back in my hand, before releasing my wrist.

"Why did you do that? It was a good picture." I complained, still surprised by the fact that he knew I was taking a picture of him, and how fast he took the phone from me, deleting the beautiful picture.

"Isn't staring enough for you? Why do you need a picture?" He asked, rubbing his eyes like a kid as he began to sit up.

"Staring isn't enough for me, and it's just a picture, I like taking pictures of things I find adorable." I blurted out.

"Well, I don't like it." He snapped. "Pisses me off." Frowning, he took the covers off of himself forcefully, then stood up, without another word, he made his way to the bathroom.

I shook my head. What the hell did I do now? It was just a picture!

Was this how each morning was going to look like? I mean, it's not every time I'd love to take a picture of him but- if he wants me to trust him like he said, he should at least try to stop being rude every morning... It's a bad energy, for him, for me and for our relationship.

Few minutes later, he came out of the bathroom, his eyes were more brighter, but a frown was still etched to his brows as he made his way to the walk in wardrobe.