XII | Trigger Of Traumas

XII

T r i g g e r O f T r a u m a s

_\\\\_

Third p. o. v

"Well there's no other way to practice all day full focus breathing than to keep continuing to do your breaths as long as you can."

"... Is that all?" Tanjiro furrowed his brow, "No other additional advice to add to that?"

"I don't see another way, but I wouldn't focus on doing that. You would have to train as usual and try to do it unconsciously then, to keep it permanent in the unconscious part of the mind..." Mashiro tilted her head up in wonder, "But try your best anyway. If it's you, then you'll be able to do it just fine. I'm sorry if this is all I can do for you but I have to get back to my trainees back home."

Tanjiro smiled reassuringly, though felt a little saddened by her sudden departure, "It's alright, Mashiro. Right now, your students need you the most, I have Shinobu-san and the others to help it if I need it."

"Even if you say that, I still feel bad. But I can probably visit you three at least once a week." By this, Tanjiro waved his hands frantically shaking his head.

"I- We don't want to be a burden! Really!" Tanjiro tried to reject kindly but he wondered.

Why are my feelings contrasting with what I said?

"No. Take this as an order." Mashiro demanded strictly. Tanjiro straightened up, saluting her.

"Yes Ma'am!" He gulped, but then saw Mashiro's smile peeking below her cloth mask.

"Then it's settled." She grinned as Tanjiro sighed at her stubbornness, "I'll see you in a week or so!"

"Alright..." The younger of the two sighed defeatedly, "I'm sorry again on behalf of Zenitsu and Inosuke for not coming to see you off." He apologised once more, bowing his head.

"It's alright. I prefer a quiet departure..." She sweatdropped and Tanjiro laughed nervously.

"I might have to agree..." Then Koru made a noise as Tanjiro turned his attention towards him, petting his head, "I didn't realise you had a pet bunny..."