Chapter Thirty

Chapter song: Love of my Life by Queen

Y/N's p.o.v.

I woke up to a strong arm around my waist. I take in my surroundings remembering where I am, and what had happened last night. I went to grab my phone but it was too far. I didn't want to wake Colby up. His breathing was heavy and his grip on me was strong. His head rested up on my shoulder and his legs were up against mine. I slowly start to get up before I feel his arm tug me back down. "No stay," he said, his voice super low and raspy. I settle back down, laughing. He hugged me tighter and took a deep breath.

"I can't just lay here forever Colby..." I said, turning my head back towards him.

"Sure you can." He said. He was such a child. I felt his face turn up into a smile, against my back. He pulled his arm away, moving so that he was laying in his back. He took his other arm and brought it around my shoulders, flipping me over to lay on his chest. My head rested right on his bare chest and my arm went around his waist. "Hey, Y/N?"

"Yea?"

"Do you want to go out with me." I felt his heart beat speed up.

"Like boyfriend and girlfriend?"

I turned my head to look back at him, "yes, Y/N. Like boyfriend and girlfriend."

"Of course." I smiled and he brought his face down to me, placing a soft kiss on my forehead. I felt so happy, so safe with him. I put my head back down on his chest and shut my eyes.

Colby's p.o.v.

Y/N was asleep on my chest. I couldn't be more happy that she said yes. I know that it's early but I think I'm falling for her. Sam told me to go for it, and I did. I wanted the Kat to my Sam. I placed my hand on her back, rubbing it in circles. I was so upset seeing her in the state she was yesterday. I didn't know that she didn't like crowds, like that. Sam drove Tessa home last night so that Y/N could stay here. I didn't want her to be alone after that.

I reached and grabbed my phone off my coffee table. I scrolled through Instagram seeing me tagged in many photos and videos from last night. A few fans had seen me carrying Y/N upstairs, in the background of someone's video. Great. I didn't want to tell the fans about us dating just yet. Too much to handle. All the hate she would get, I feel bad. She shifted a bit in her sleep rolling almost completely on top of me. Her legs were over mine now, her waist presses up against mine. I went on my phone, letting her sleep in.

A/N: sorry it's short but YAY they're dating! Thanks for 5,000 reads, you guys are amazing.
-Sam