Ch.5

"Nyla give me a kiss I'm leaving." She call her self being mad at me for leaving out.

"Elijah do you really have to leave it's after 9 at night."

"Come on Nyla how many times we have to go through this you know I have business to handle."

"What kind of business do you have to handle at this time of the night. Besides some hoe being in your face."

"What the fuck Nyla why do you always have to start a argument. You know I have to check out the clubs and other shit why you nagging me tonight."

"If I'm nagging you then leave I'm not about to do this."

"Man fuck this." She was irritating me right now.

"I hope that hoe is worth losing me." Oh my god here she go with this shit.

"What fucking hoe Nyla? I don't got no fucking hoes and if I did she wouldn't be a nagging bitch."

"Excuse me?"

"You heard exactly what the fuck I just said. This whole week you been nagging the fuck out of me you are annoying as fuck. I just need to check my businesses out and you in here bitching starting arguments. I'm tired of this shit."

"Fuck you don't bother coming home then since I'm a nagging annoying bitch."

"I won't come home I'll just link with one of my hoes." Next thing I know I feel a slap across my face I couldn't believe it. Out of reflex I back handed her she flew to the floor I know I smacked her hard. "What the fuck is wrong with you Nyla why would you put your hands on me."

"I hate you Elijah." She got up and ran in the bathroom crying She was holding her face where I hit her at.

"Shit I'm sorry Nyla I didn't mean it it was out of reflex." I said to the bathroom door she locked it but I know she can hear me.

"Leave me alone." She said between her cries I felt bad I didn't mean to hit her.

"I'm sorry." I just left because everything just got out of hand to fast. I jumped in my car and drove off to one of my clubs to hang with my niggas I need a drink tonight.

"Damn nigga you finally made it niggas been waiting a hour for you." My homeboy Chris yelled over the loud music of course we had VIP.

"I know I had to handle something." Even though Chris is like my brother I don't tell my personal business to no one. What goes on between me and Nyla stays between me and Nyla.

"You look stress nigga you need a drink here." Chris handed me the bottle of henny I took it straight to the head. All I thought about was the argument between me and Nyla. I don't know why she been bugging me lately but she been aggravating a nigga. She make me not even want to come home sometimes. I don't know why the fuck she so clingy now it's getting on my nerves though.

We been at the club for about 2 hours now and I'm drunk as fuck. Nyla called me about 5 times already but I didn't answer her. I'm trying to enjoy me night and she probably calling me to get on my nerves. She texted me several times I didn't even read them shits. I'm going to enjoy my night with my niggas I deal with her in the morning.

"Where the strippers at man?" Ace asked. Ace is my cousin his mom and my mom are sisters.

"Ion know but I could use one right now. Chris tell them strippers we want lap dances up here now." Chris went down to the floor to get some strippers to bring up to VIP. He brought up 5 girls for us and the guys to give us dances. This certain one caught my eye though. She was staring at me all night while she was dancing. I mean the look she giving me I know she want me. She had some white lace see through once piece on. Her ass completely swallowed the panty part I was in a daze I'm not gonna lie.