11

AUTHORS P.O.V
Entering the cafe where she will be meeting her manager y/n scans the whole area only to not see her manager turns out she's a bit early, she took a sit at one of the empty table and waited for her manager to arrive. she ordered a cookies n cream frappe and one americano for her manager, few minutes later she saw her manager entering the cafe with a smile on his face "Hey oppa, nice seeing you after a week vacation." The girl said hugging her manager who chuckled by her cuteness.

"You too, sweet heart! And thanks for the coffee" He said and sat in front of her "You look so happy?" The girl asked as her manager nodded "well, you see you have new great offers and I'm just so happy to tell you this." He smiled as she just looks at him listening "Fila want you to sign contract with them." He said that made the girl thinks for a while, was this contract just because everyone knows now that she's the famous hidden BTS girl? "Wait! Did they want me to sign contract because the boys announced that I'm their girlfriend?" She asked as her manager shake his head "I knew you would think that, but no! Before even all this issue spreads, the time when they boys haven't talked about your relationship yet Fila already sent you the contract offer, but that time you were in a hiatus so we told them to wait until the end of your hiatus." He said that made the girl relieved "Great! cause I really wont accept it if they want me just because of the boys." She says as her manager nodded, I knew that, the reason why we already took down some offers knowing they're after you just because of the boys." Her manager said as she smiled "you know me so well Seo oppa." She chuckled "Well that's not all cause you're also invited to LA fashion week show next week so better be ready." Mr. Seo said making the girl shock "OHMYGOD!! SEO OPPA! IS THIS FOR REAL?" she asked not believing "Yes honey, they want you to be there by Friday, since the show is on Sunday." Mr. Seo explained as she nodded.

 "Alright! as soon as I'm home I'll tell this to the boys." She says happily as her manager just watch. happy for the girl he was taking care of for the past 6 years, and then continued telling her the schedule she has "Since I discussed to you everything already, I want you to maintain your shape, you still work out every day right?" He asked as the girl nodded "great then, I have to go,  I have more emails to read." Mr. Seo chuckled and pat the girl's head before leaving, she used the restroom for a while but as she was heading out of the cafe she saw Taemin at one of the table sitting alone who also spotted her unexpectedly, as a close dongsaeng to him because of Jimin of course, Taemin waved to her and signs for her to approach him, so she did. "Hey oppa, Ididn't know you also go here?" She asked as Taemin nodded standing up to greet her "well yeah! I do! With my members sometimes." Taemin answered after embracing the girl for a bit "Have a sit, lets talk for a while." Taemin said as the girl nodded "So you go here too? Are you with someone or you're alone?" Taemin asked "yeah, my manager and I usually meets here, and I was with him earlier he just left few minutes ago." She answered as Taemin nodded "you're alone?" The girl now asked "nope, waiting for kai, we agreed to hang out today, since both of us doesn't have things to do, unlike the other guys, especially Jimin doesn't wanna go out he said he'll spend the days with you, since you're back." Taemin said as she nodded "Yeah I heard he was with you guys yesterday." The girl sighed as the older nodded knowing the problem between her and Jimin "Yeah! Also the reason why Jimin's a bit upset to kai." Taemin opened up "What? Why? But are they okay?" The girl asked in confusion "Yeah they're fine just Jimin being a bit moody since you weren't talking to him or giving him cuddles." Taemin chuckled "how did you know that?" Y/n asked in shock "he told me, we had a private talk earlier, he was bragging about last night upset that the guys didn't let him go, cause it would be the last hang out we have complete the others have tours, while others will be preparing for comebacks, but Jimin really wanted to leave after you texted him so the boys took his phone and hid it somewhere Jimin wont know, I swear every minute he was telling me how he will be in trouble if he wouldn't be home in time, until Taehyung contacted me and there I told the guys to let him go, so they did, I swear y/n, min doesn't have anything with it, it was us! If we didn't mess with him he'll be there on time." Taemin explained with that the girl just sighed, thinking "what did you talk about earlier?" She asked slightly glancing at her phone to check the time, "Well him being upset of not getting any attention that's it, I just listened to him for an hour being upset." Taemin answered as he watch the girl's reaction "look nini, we all know min, he would never ever break his promise especially to you, that boy is really whip for you, he would never make you upset."  Taemin says in sincere "I know! I'm just feeling sad about it!" The girl explained as the older nodded "I know, that's why it's alright to feel upset but don't be to harsh on Jimin, he didn't do anything." Taemin says as she sighed and nodded "fine! I'll go now! I still have something to talk about with the boys." She said and smiled to Taemin "alright! See you when I see you." Taemin smiled back and waved goodbye to the girl leaving the cafe only for the girl to bump to Kai outside "Oh! Nini!? You're here?" Kai asked in shock "yeah! I'm about to leave now, see yah when I see yah." The girl said waving goodbye only for her name to be called again "Y/n about last night,  I'm sorry! it was me who took his phone and hid it. Tell him that I'm sorry too." Kai shouted for her to hear as she just nodded and headed to call a cab, but before she even call the cab she changed her mind and took her phone up to text someone.

To MinMin:
Min, Can you pick me up?

Meanwhile at the dorm Jimin was frustrated, already missing the presence of the girl, then his phone dinged means he got a text, checking who the message is from he sat up seeing the girl's name on his screen, and smiled reading the nickname she always called him.

To Babe💕:
Of course, babe! Send me your location.

After replying, he changed to jeans and shirt before taking his wallet and car keys also taking a jacket knowing its a bit cold outside and he didn't saw her taking a jacket with her when she left, few moments later she replied.

To MinMin:
Xxxxxx, please be fast, its a bit cold.

To Babe💕:
I'm sure there's a convenient store near you, just stay inside, it'll be safe too, I'll be there in few.

To MinMin:
alright I'll be at the 7/11 near the stoplight at the 12th street.

To Babe💕:
Good! Be safe, text me if something's wrong. I love you😘

To MinMin:
Careful driving, Love you too😘

Smiling, Jimin starts his engine and drove to her location.