Thirty Eight

Taehyung woke up from screams and dreadful shouts outside the palace walls. His body starts to sweat and his pulse quickens from all the loud painful cries coming outside.

With his body shaking in utter fear, Taehyung went near the window, only to see the whole pack in a bloodbath.

The garden full of colorful flowers have turned in one deadly shade--- bloody red.

"O-oh m-y God!" He muttered in shock as tears began to fall from his eyes at the sight of Jungkook's people fighting for their lives to survive..

There are wolves all over the place, attacking and killing Jungkook's men, including the innocent children.

What's going on?! OH GOD!!

From where he stood, Taehyung saw Jimin and Hoseok in the middle of the bloody battle being held down by two large wolves, stopping them from transforming into their wolf form.

He saw the wolf hover on top of Jimin with his fangs grazing the man's flesh, claws ripping his clothes apart.

Even though Jimin is struggling to push the wolves away from him, he was able to caught sight of Taehyung from the window of his room.

"STAY THERE!" Jimin shouted, voice booming amid the loud chaos, enough for Taehyung to hear.

Jimin used his whole force to push the large wolf on top of him as Hoseok came running to help him out.

The two stood side by side, both wolf aiming to come out as they pant for breath.

They didn't expect any of these things to happen. The rogues were cunning, striking their pack knowing that their alpha is not here to help them out.

"Where is Jackson?" Jimin mumbles, eyes blazing red as he positions himself in a defensive mode.

Hoseok shakes his head, "I don't know. Maybe he went to get Taehyung." He said before transforming to his wolf form.

The two wolves attacked, ripping the enemies flesh with the determination to do whatever it takes to stay alive and fulfil their promise to the alpha.

Their promise to keep Taehyung safe at all cost.

The blonde slumped on the floor as he sobs, hands desperately covering his mouth to prevent any noise from coming out. He felt so afraid, not for himself but for the people risking their lives out there just to keep him safe.

His body is shaking in utter horror as the image of dead bodies linger in his mind.

Jungkook!

His mind screams as he waits in the corner, unsure of what his fate will be.

On the outside, Jackson carefully sneaks away from the battleground, his movements quick as he made his way to Taehyung's room.

He needs to get him out before anyone notices. He has to be fast to make sure nobody sees him.

Taehyung shoot his eyes up when the door to his room suddenly opened. His eyes became wide as a man rushed over him.

"Oh God! Tae!"

Taehyung felt his body shake as he cries in the arms of the man who came to his rescue.

"B-baekhyun-hyung.. what's going on?" He mumbled, hands shaking in fear.

"We're attacked Tae. Oh God! There's a traitor in our pack and he's coming for you! We need to go now. I need to get you safe!" Baekhyun panicked, holding the trembling blonde in his arms as he helped him walk out of the room.