00 | t r o l l s m a n

Second year.

The rest of first year passed by way too fast.

What happened after the game was:

I. Harry accused Snape of sabotaging my broom because he looked shady. Psh, Snape is always shady. It's his state of being.

II. Obviously I stood up for him, and Harry and I had a lil fight.

III. Trolls, man. Hermione and I were in the bathroom, after some jerks, cough Ron and Harry, cough, said some unnecessary crap. The troll found its way to the bathroom, and Harry, Draco, and Ron came running. I think we bonded in a strange way.

IV. Snape had a wound on his leg. I didn't question him about it since it seemed as if he was avoiding the topic. Ugh, I was so curious. This made Harry suspect him even more, though.

V. I hear from some paintings that Harry and his friends had been out past curfew. Thankfully, I make it in time to find Harry dealing with Quill/Voldy. We fended him off together, however his spirit thingy went through Harry at the end, causing him to pass out. I attempted to carry him back until I leviosaed his arse.

VI. I had gotten some scrapes and bruises, since I had to find a way to calm the aggravated doggy. Thus, I sprained an ankle as well. Recovering in the infirmary, I was beside Harry. Draco came and spent his hours there, lecturing me on going on my own. He brought me so many snacks, bringing boxes of treats. I could tell he was worried, and a little hurt, no matter how well he tried to hide it.

VII. Dumbledore then awarded Gryffindor a tremendous amount of points— not that I'm complaining, they deserved it— but seriously, ten points for standing up to friends? And also, what was up for decorating the entire hall in green and then changing it to red? That's just promoting house rivalry— to an almost unhealthy extent. Why not wait to decorate till you award those points Dumbledore? It only takes a clap anyway.

VIII. Finally going back home. I saw Remus again, I invited Harry over, but he wasn't able to come. Stupid Dursley's. And Draco and I made cookies. Chocolate chip cookies. It was a good day.