When He Sees You Dance

(This is requested by Mimicoscos and sunshinejjk)

Photo : From Boku no Hero Academia Manga Chapter 30 (Sports Festival Arc)

Date created : September 9, 2019

Date edited : September 14, 2019

...

"Alright, let's do this"

I put on a determined face since I am now in charge of cleaning the common room and I have all the cleaning supplies that I need.

I put on a white handkerchief on my head and grabbed my broom since our vacuum cleaner is broken.

"Oh, I almost forgot"

After mumbling to myself, I got my phone from the coffee table and connected it with my bluetooth speaker that I prepared.

Once I heard the "connected" sound, I pressed the random song button from my music app and the song that was playing is Airplane pt. 2 by BTS (or your preferred favorite song).

(A/N : After reading your comment chain on this part, I apologize for those who are not in favor with the song I chose because by the time I was writing this hours ago, I thought of a song that had simple choreography in it which is this song. But fear not no more, you can have the option to insert your favorite song instead of the I originally wrote, thank you and I'm super sorry T_T!)

I smiled after seeing the title and as soon as the song started playing, I began my cleaning routine.

I started with very end of the common room so that I can sweep it all the way outside the main entrance of our dorm.

I hummed when the first verse came in from the song and slowly, I am finding myself entranced that my body started to move with the rhythm.

I nod my head to the beat while sweeping the dust away with a bit of speed.

Then when the first pre-chorus came, I started to move with the rhythm more until I started to dance.

I smiled and kept sweeping while dancing based on the choreography of the song except I am using a broom as a dancing prop.

Once I am done sweeping all the dust from the end of the common room, I went to the left side this time.

At that exact moment, the chorus is already playing that I ended up dancing it without hesitation.

Of course, while I was dancing the chorus part, I'm still holding the broom which is kinda funny and weird but I guess this is what happens when I couldn't hold back.

But little did I know, I wasn't aware that one of my friends passed by and watched me groove while cleaning.

When Midoriya saw me, he was surprised and almost had the urge to clap with amazement but he didn't want to disturb and just continued his cleaning duty at the yard.

When Uraraka and Asui saw me, they were smiling and nod their head to the music too for a short while before they continued cleaning at the halls of the girl's dorm.

When Bakugou found me, he had the same reaction as Midoriya since both of them didn't know I can dance after being with them for a few years.

But for some reason, he kept watching me silently and it looked like he was enjoying it a bit even though he didn't want to admit it.

Although when Kirishima came and said "Oh, I didn't (Y/N) can dance!", the blonde pom-I mean, explosion boy was pissed that he shushed Kirshima before they both continued cleaning at the boy's dorm halls.

Finally, when my dual-haired boyfriend came and found me dancing, he was also wearing a surprised expression and slowly enjoyed the show with a small smile.

He was leaning against the dining room door while smiling and he even took a small video of me dancing the second pre-chorus while cleaning without me noticing so he can watch it if he's missing me or having a bad day.

Then the song was almost finished, I was able to clean the left and also the right but still danced.

I gathered all the dust together from the left, right and the end of the common room and I am now bringing them to the entrance door so I can sweep it all out.

I smiled as I sweep those dust while grooving and when the song finally reached its end, I ended with a pose from the actual choreo.

*applause*

My heart jumped upon hearing the clapping and when I turned to see where it was coming from, I saw Todoroki leaning against the dining room door frame with a satisfied smile.

"S-S-Shoto!", I exclaimed and smiled awkwardly, "Umm, how long have you been watching me?".

He walked towards me and gave me a kiss on the cheek.

"When I finished cleaning the dining hall", he said and wipe my sweat using one of his handkerchiefs, "I'm really glad I finished quick just to see your fascinating dancing skills".

I was blushing from ear to ear after hearing those words from my boyfriend and ended up rubbing my arm.

"I-I see...haha", I said and laughed awkwardly, "Man, I feel a bit shy now".

He shook his head and kissed my lips affectionately.

"Don't be. I really enjoyed seeing you dance and there's nothing to be ashamed of"