-11- Walks

"The older I get, the more that
I see. My parents aren't heroes,
They're just like
M̵̧̢̢̖͓̜͕͎̥̞̥̠͍͖̻̣̞̰͓̖̅͑̚ḙ̵̡̨̨̨̨̨̧̢̢̛̛̥͉̰̦̤̲̦͕̻̞̹̘͚̜̰̺̮̝͇͇̱͙̻̻͓̠̪̗̖̭͔͕̤͇̹̘͚̫͖̲̗̱͚͍̪̬͖͚͔͇͈̖͈̮̟̤̖̖̫̏̀̀̔̄̌̆̒̽̌̇̈́̐̄͒̾͋̊̀͑̉͌̐͊̋̽̽͐͂̉͗̅͗̓͆͋̈́͑͂̅͒̔̅̀̾͛̅̀̕̚͘̕̚̕͜͜͝͠͝͝ͅ"
- Older
Sasha Sloan

FM'S POV!!

We waited outside until we saw 2 figures walking towards us, but no-one was behind them. My heart sank. Fishy Boopkins, Meggy, or Star weren't there, so my only assumption was that they're dead. X was the first to speak up.
"Enzo! JLM! You're back!" SMG4 smiled as SMG3 nodded.
"Where's Boopkins, Meggy, was Star?" X soon asked. Enzo and JLM gave each other a look, like something was up. Soon enough, they looked back at us, shaking their head.
"We found Boopkins and Meggy dead. However, we couldn't find Star." JLM stared. I gasped.
"LIES!!" I shout. Everyone is looking at me. What have I done? I gulp. "If they aren't here, they must be dead unless you have the evidence to prove this!" They look at each other again. I felt like a detective of some-sort. Enzo pulled out a small box. The exterior was lilac, just like Lizzy's favourite colour.
"He, or Star left this while the rest of him is nowhere to be found..." JLM stated. All of us were upset, clearly. Losing someone is hard. X shook it off immediately.
"Let's keep going. Maybe we'll run into him or vice-versa." X commented. I nodded, as I heard a quiet
"Right." from SMG4. I followed behind X, who was already walking away from this small cabin we have been staying at for only a couple hours for what I can assume. I don't know how JLM is going to hold up, seeing as one of his closet friends is gone, but we'll see how it goes.

Chapter 183(3&:?8:)28/?:8:

ERROR 201
BOOK NOT FOUND
IF RE/&)/8/?:

"Oh. How funny. They think you're all dead. How cute." The man laughed. "You're not going to get away with this %*%+|!\*! I know your weakness!" Saiko yelled, her mouth being shut instantly. "Shut up anime girl. I've been waiting for this moment since the very beginning..."