-15- Battle

No log entered

HM'S POV
I waited patiently behind a door. I heard Sky sigh.
"Hey, we agreed to this." I muttered, crossing my arms.
"Yeah, well, I didn't expect this to happen." He looked at me, motioning towards his eyes. They were still red, but they kept flashing towards smaller and darker shade of red. Almost to a wine red. I sigh.
"Yeah, you're not the only one with red eyes. Soon enough, Bob is gonna make all their eyes red." I comment. He nodded.

SMG3's POV
I looked at Bob. He seemed to be pleased with hurting our friends.
"Oh." He snapped his... fingers??? Agh, too Much to think about.
"I almost forgot!" I looked towards the opening door. I take a small glance at my friends. Their eyes were red. Oh dear, oh no. This isn't going to go well. I look back to the door. I see 2 figures. I feel like I recognized them, but I'm not sure. "HM! Sky!" JLM soon exclaimed. That Makes sense why I recognized them. HM and Sky walked out of the door. I looked back to Bob.
"These two were the reason I got this whole thing under my control! And now..." He snapped his fingers again. I looked back at my friends. Their eyes were slowly turning red. I clutched my sword tightly. I glanced at JLM, who seemed to be looking at HM and Sky. "You... betrayed your brother?" He asked, mumbling. I turned to see HM shrug.
"He said he would kill you if I didn't join. Sky was already in on the plan." I look at Bob.
"Now, let's get this show on the road!" Bob had exclaimed. Smoke appeared in front of the 6 of us. I cough and slightly open my eyes to see a dripping blood ink wolf pounce onto me to attack me. I use my sword as a defence mechanism and slice its head off. I stand up and look around, at least once the smoke cleared up. Everyone seemed to be fighting something or someone. I hear footsteps go behind me. As soon as I turn around, there stands Sky, trying to fight me with some sort of demon powers. I fight back the best I can, hoping I don't get hit. Eventually, I hear a scream. I couldn't tell who's it was until I looked over.

I couldn't believe my eyes...