-16- X!

No log entered...

X's POV
It hurts...

I screamed in pain as I fell on the floor, a sword to my back. My world was falling apart. Someone called my name, but I couldn't hear. I'm not sure who, but someone, someone took it out of my back, letting more blood flow down my shirt to my overalls. I coughed, as blood came out my nose and mouth. There's nothing I could do about it. I got stabbed. First out of our 6, but soon to be 5. I let out another cough as I hear someone cry my name. Shadows were around my body. I could feel them.
"X?!" I heard someone say... it sounded like FM. Oh god, he won't be the same after I leave. I wish I could see his face one last time. I was turned around to firstly see the bright light of the sun. Why the sun? Someone hovers over it. FM. He had tears in the corner of his eyes, as they slowly fell down his face. Oh no. This is bad. Wait, am I going to die? I think so. I take a deep breath. Slowly. In and out.
"X! Don't leave, please. We need you to defeat Bob! Stay with us, please. Stay with me..." He muttered. He pulled me closer to him. I want to sing a song for him. It sounds cliche, but I don't want him to leave. I kiss his cheek and start singing it quietly. He knows he's the only one to hear, but I could hear soft sniffles.

"Kiss it all better... I'm not ready to go. It's not your fault love, you didn't know. You didn't know~"

"Her hands are so cold when she kisses her face and says 'Everything will be alright...'"

"He noticed the gun and his rage grew inside, and said 'I'll avenge my lover, tonight."

"And she says 'Kiss it all better. I'm not ready to go. It's not your fault love you didn't know. You didn't know~"

I felt tears fall onto my lifeless body. I still have a few more lines to go. I want to change the bridge lyrics, so I shall. Nobody will notice, right?

"Now Bob sits behind prison bars. 25 to life, and no one's in his arms."

"He couldn't be brought back with a sword to the back, and the smile of a man who tore his world apart."

I see FM's eyes close as more waterfalls down his face. I hate seeing him like this. I take another deep breath. It's getting harder and harder as the minute goes by.

"We hold onto the memory. All it is is a memory. Hey... Hey..."

"And he cries: 'Stay with me until I fall asleep... Stay with me... Stay with me until I fall asleep, stay with me."

I repeat that over and over. Until I finally lose my breath. I couldn't speak anymore. I look up to see Sky.
"Ready to say any final words?" He asked, a small smile on his face. This didn't do good for me, but I took a gulp. I look back to my red and black, blonde lover. I'll miss him so goddamn much. "Be brave," I tell him. "Please, be brave." I smile softly at him. He takes a gulp and nods shakingly. I wish he would be happy too. But, what can you do when you're dying in front of your loved one? Not much. I look back up towards Sky. "Okay..." I sigh. "I'm ready to go." He smiles, jabbing the sword through my cap and my head. Everything felt like hell, but I have to stay strong for my loved one. I choose to take one last final breath.
"I love you, FM." I stop moving my lungs, as the sound of mostly everyone crying fills my ears, soon turning into nothing.

~~~ 🌸~~~

My eyes jolt awake as they stare down towards the ground. Oh my lord. I can see everything! Am I a ghost? I float over towards FM. He was hugging my corpse repeating 'I love you' over and over again. The others were also crying. "No matter!" I hear Bob say. By tapping a simple button, my body was gone. FM was shocked, but stood up and wiped his eyes.
"He's dead for good. I fooled you with these, but now that we're getting into serious territory, I'll reveal shit that you never wanted anyone to figure out. But first, I'm sure Sky knows what to do." I look towards Sky, or who I assumed to be Sky at least. Sky had nodded and stabbed himself. I can't tell by Jack's expression if he was shocked, sad, or blatantly confused. He didn't do body movement as FM did. Now that I think about it, do they hate each other? I'm quite intrigued where this all goes. If only I had popcorn. Kinda like the deathmatch of the WOTFI games.
"Oh, by the way..." I hear Bob states. "As we get our next contestant down for you to fight, there's something I would like to say to her." Okay, so it's one of the 4 only females. It was Lizzy. This is going to be great. Let's see how this turns out. Bob whispered something into her ear. It didn't make her happy. She looked, disappointed? Angry? Sad? I couldn't tell behind the glasses and closed eyes. She got sent down to the floor. She didn't move. All she did way cry slowly.

"I'm so tired of pretending... Where's my happy ending?"

She asked.