Candy Pop - Part Two

TEXT MESSAGES -

---CreepyJester---

"ODNWKSOWPPWNDJFIDKSNIDIXLALDJ"

"Uhhh..."

"What's up?"

"You okay, buddy?"

"Just wanted to see if my phone could autocorrect that."

"Wow."

"Really?"

"Didn't qork."

"*Qork"

"*Pork

"*WORN"

"Wtf"

"*DUCKING QORK"

"Please stop before I die lmao"

"*W o r k"

"I hate auto correct."

WEARING HIS CLOTHES -

Sitting on your bed, laptop catching your focus while Candy sat on the end of your bed. His head tilted, biting his thumb nail, looking like he was thinking about something.

"Is there something on your mind?" You asked, glancing at him before going back to your laptop.

"I just wonder what you would look like it if you wore my stuff."

You hummed, starting to type. "I don't know. Probably be a bit big but look ridiculous."

"Eh! Are you saying what I wear is ridiculous?"

With a snort, you looked at him. "Jester outfit would make me look ridiculous. You, it just makes you hot."

Candy hummed before grinning widely. "We won't know till you try!" Then he got off your bed and out the room before you could say anything.

Moments later, you found yourself in Candy Pop's outfit as he fixed it a bit. "Why did I get up?"

"Because you love me." He said, moving in front of you. "There. Not so bad." You grimaced as he covered his mouth, amused.

"Laugh if you're gonna laugh. I look fucking ridiculous."

Candy shook his head but you heard his small laughs making you roll your eyes. "I'm changing out of this."

He laughed more and you stripped from his clothes, changing back into your's. "I hate you."

"I'm sorry!" He laughed more, shaking his head as he tried to stop himself. "You looked like a miserable kitten in a outfit."

"You can officially fuck off."

HE'S JEALOUS -

"Wait, so no more nightmares?" (F/N) questioned making you hum. "None."

He nodded slowly before grinning. "Did big brother help you?" He teased and you hit his arm laughing. "Shut up." He laughed and rubbed his arm.

"Let's celebrate!" He shouted, getting up and pointed at you. "You, my friend, are done with nightmares which means you aren't gloomy! So, lets go have fun!"

You raised a brow before laughing. "Seriously? You want to celebrate me not having nightmares? I'm not a child."

(F/N) groaned and followed you to the kitchen. "Please! I want to hang out with my friend!" Then he hugged you from behind, purposely being annoying as he moved side to side.

"Please."

"No."

"Pretty please."

"Not today."