Shy

Romeo and Leo get up from the table and walk towards me, I try and back away but my body doesn't move.

The tingling in lower parts gets more and more powerful as they come closer. I moan as Leo touches me and I feel my panties soak as Romeo kisses my neck, feeling them against my skin drives me crazy.

As Leo touches my face he pulls me into a deep kiss making me wetter.

Romeo's  hands roaming my body and Leo and I fight for dominance.

I feel a hand enter my pants and into my panties, Romeo growls into my ear "Your soaking wet bellissima" as he slips a finger into my soaked pussy.

Leo wins dominance as I am wanting more then just a finger in me. I feel as though I'm about to explode, the constant touching and kissing makes my body shiver with excitement.

Leo breaks the kiss as Romeo takes his finger out and picks me up walking towards the back patio door, Leo follows as we head to my bedroom.

As we approach the door way Romeo stops and sets me down.

"Are you sure you want to do this" he questioned me which makes me take in everything that's happened since we all have met.

I look over at Leo I see he is worried and I turn back to Romeo and his eyes tell me the same.

"Yes I'm sure" I bite my lip in excitement and nerves

The growl as they see my lip tucked in between my teeth.

I walk towards my bed, slowly taking off the clothes, I hear them walk towards me and  hear a harsh in take of breath as I am on display.

I turn towards my bed and look back and see them both staring at my ass, I get up onto my bed and crawl to the middle, and shake my ass one last time to give them a show. I giggle as their looks are priceless.

They growl at me as they start tearing off their clothes, Leo climbs onto my bed and Romero goes around to the other side and climbs on.

"So who first?"