Zalgo - Part Two

TEXT MESSAGES -

---CerealDemon---

"Woof, woof woof meow meow wolf (earbuds/headphones) meow?"

"Woof meow fuck?"

"Woof!"

"What are you saying?"

"Master woof woof woof woof."

"This is funnier than I thought."

"...."

"Woof"

"Hm?"

"You are a fucking asshole! You changed all sorts of words!"

"😆 it's funny though."

"Don't you dare use an emoticon."

"Fucking asshole."

"..."

"...my (earbuds/headphones)?"

"Haha in your nightstand."

WEARING HIS CLOTHES -

Zalgo raised a brow as you were seated on your couch in his pajamas.

"My pajamas?"

You hummed questioningly and looked him. "Huh?"

He chuckled and pointed at his pajamas. "You're wearing my pajamas."

With a quiet groan, you covered your face with your schoolbook. "I had to do laundry and these were clean."

Zalgo looked at the grey sweats and black t-shirt you were wearing and shook his head. "Okay, whatever you say. I guess I'll bring extra if i have too."

"Zalgo, are you saying you're gonna buy clothes?" You asked, peeking over your book.

He hummed in confusion. "What do you mean?"

"Last time I checked, this is your human form thing and you don't have much clothes. When you aren't here, you're somewhere in your oddly hot demon form." You explained, waving a hand.

He seemed to think before nodding. "Yeah, sure. I'll buy more clothes then leave them here for you. Do you not wan-"

"I'm not stopping you." You interrupted making him nod. "Wait, you're just gonna be wearing them. Should I buy more than I planned?"

You snorted. "Wow, sometimes I think you're my demon sugar daddy." You said making him chuckle.

HE'S JEALOUS -

Zalgo tapped his finger on the table, irritatedly. He glanced at you talking to the cashier who was a bit flirty.

You ordered something and the cashier started a conversation with you. Since your drink probably wouldn't take long, you decided to talk with her.

Of course, you ignored the flirty comments and talked with her till your drink was done.

Before you left to sit down, she slipped you small piece of paper and winked. You heard a faint crack and turned to Zalgo who was looking at his lap.

You said a small 'thanks' before going and sitting with him. "You okay?" You asked as you sat down. Then your eyes widened when you saw him look up from his lap with a piece of the table in hand.

"I broke the corner of the table." He said making you cover your mouth. "You broke
the corner of the table." You repeated making him smile sheepishly.

"Whoops."

"Big fucking whoops." You said with a chuckle and took the broken corner from him. "What happened?"