Jason the Toymaker - Part Three

LAZY DAY -

Jason noticed you on the couch, watching whatever you found on Netflix. "Bored?" He asked making you hum. "Lazy."

He gave a small nod before raising a brow when you held a bowl to him. "Can you pop some popcorn for me?" You asked with a small pout.

He gave an amused smile before taking the bowl. "Yeah, okay." So, popcorn done and in the bowl, he delivered it to you and it made you smile. "Thank you~"

Just as he was about to walk off somewhere, you cleared your throat. Jason turned to you with a confused look. "Where are you going?" You asked, tilting your head.

"To the bedroom. I got something to finish."

It was silent till you patted the couch. "Sit."

"What?"

"You're gonna take a break and relax! Even you need a break." You said, moving the blanket off your legs. "Now, sit. At least, for this movie?"

Jason laughed a little before nodding. "Alright." He sat down and you put your legs on his lap, watching your movie. Jason ended up relaxing with you the entire day, your mood rubbing off on him.

Neither of you felt like getting up and well, Jason argued that he wouldn't get up if you didn't and you said the same thing.

"How about this, on three, we both get up." Jason suggested making you nod. So, he counted. "And three." You both stayed on the couch.

"See? Now, I'm disappointed in both of us." You said with a smile making him laugh.

POWERCUT -

You laid on top of Jason, head tilted. "What if we just..." You used your fingers to brush his hair to one side of his face and laughed. "That doesn't look like right." You said, ruffling his hair making him smile.

"You know, this isn't so bad." He said, hand rubbing your back. "Yeah?" You questioned, head tilted. "Yeah." He said with a small nod. You smiled before leaning forward and kissing his nose.

"I am glad." You said, resting your chin on his chest. "There's not much to do." You whisper making him smile. "Poor. Baby."

You stuck your tongue out and sighed loudly, grabbing his hand. Then you sat up with a huff.

"I'm gonna get some food." You said but Jason grabbed your wrist and tugged you back on him. "Nope. You are staying here. I want to lay with you a little longer."

Glaring playfully, you grabbed his hands and put them up above his head. "Aha!"

"Haha, you put me in the corner." He said making you grin and kiss him gently. Then you pulled away with a small smirk and got off him quickly. "I'm getting food."

Jason eyes widened a little before groaning loudly. "M/R!"

You laughed, leaving Jason in your bed.

WAKING YOU UP -

Jason woke up to your alarm and groaned quietly. After a few seconds of it going off, he realized you weren't waking up. Sitting up slowly, he reached over and turned your phone off then rested his head on your shoulder.

"M/R? Wake up.."

Jason and you usually wake up around the same time but depending on the day, you could be up before him. Which would be today but you weren't up. He was.

"Love, you need to get up." Jason said, kissing your shoulder as he hugged you. When he didn't get a response, he poked your side making you hum tiredly.