chapter 19

"The hokage's son...Uzumaki boruto"shojoji's eyes landed to (name).

"The Konoha's Blue Flash...What's your name...brat"(name) squinted her eyes putting her hands on her hips.

"Does it matter?"(name) said sarcastically. Boruto cut the ropes tied on tento's wrist making him rub it.

"Now I remember...Uchiha (Name) the daughter of Uchiha Sasuke"shojoji said squinting his eyes.(Name) made a 'tch' before tightening her finger less gloves.

"What do you want with our friend...You pig unqualified to be ninja?"boruto asks.

Shojoji let out a blow of his smoke before putting it back saying...

"Kill the two except the uchiha"(name) made a step but boruto step in the way. "(Name)-chan hide tento, I'll take care of this"without thinking (name) avert her gaze to tento.

"You didn't even protested?!"boruto exclaimed. (Name) rolled her eyes. "Remember what the real (name) said?"boruto blink a few times then made a short flashback.

◈◈◈◈◈

"I'll send a shadow clone for some assistance,"(name) said before placing a hand to boruto's shoulder. "Don't worry, my shadow clone is different. It only last when it gets wounded five times definitely different to yours"(name) joked. Boruto chuckled.

"Thanks...(name)-chan"(name) gave him a small smile before making a one shadow clone.

"Be safe"boruto nod his head.

◈◈◈◈◈

"So?!"(name) glared at him. "Don't be stupid, I need to recharge after coming this far building"boruto made an 'o' shape mouth. "Go hide tento or else you both might get hurt"he said. Before tento could protest you took him to a safe corner.

"Shadow clones jutsu!" One by one boruto clones knock the four mujina until one is left. Just as boruto could hit the one left (name) kick the mujina away stepping beside boruto.

"You didn't even left me three ones"boruto nervously chuckled.

"None of them weren't any challenge at all. Do you only attract nobodies...Mister boss?"boruto mocked.

"Hey, you got some spunk. You sure are the hokage's son"Shojoji stated readying his stance. This caught (name)'s attention and focus on him. Licking his lips shojoji stared at boruto like his dinner food. "You ain't bad at all"

"Be careful of this guy, boruto"(name) whispered. Something click in tento's mind before he realised. "Be careful boruto! If he catches you he'll eat you!"Tento shouted. Boruto's head whip towards him. "Eat me?!"readying your fist shojoji lunge above them towering the two.

"Boruto!"(name) pushed the blonde in the way before attempting to punch shojoji but he disappeared. "Damn!"(name) mumbled then realised something.

"Boruto! Look out!"suddenly shojoji appears behind boruto surprising him an attack grabbing boruto. "Darn, he's too fast for his size"(name) grumbled. When shojoji opened his mouth wide ready to eat boruto, he headbutt shojoji behind causing him to let go.

"What the heck are you? Never mind if you're a ninja or not..."Boruto said landing softly on the ground. "Are you really even human?!"

"Humans fundamentally are creatures that eat anything and everything. We we're just raised differently, all"Shojoji stated.

"I'd like to roast you whole with some salt...but you won't be usable if your brain dies...so I'll just make your bones meek"(name) look at him in disgust.

"Humans...are really...cruel..."she mumbled not enough for them to hear.

"Heh! Try it, I'll smash all your teeth"Boruto said. "Careful boruto...he's not normal"you whispered. He nods his head. "Hm"

Silence filled the air as boruto ready his stance focusing on his opponent.

BOOOOM!

Shojoji lunged at boruto as he moved in the way avoiding him then pulled out three shurikens out from his pouch.

"Uchiha Shuriken Jutsu : Lightning Triplet!" Lightning surrounds the shurikens then boruto throw it towards shojoji. He saw it was coming then reflected the attacks boruto made going towards him.

'He reflect them back?...'(name) said mentally.

"In that case, let's see how you deal with this!"boruto made his vanishing rasengan and attack shojoji. To his surprise shojoji only made it bigger and reflect it back again.

'Can he...reflect all jutsu? This guy is tough than I thought' (name)'s mind.

"Kukuku..."shojoji laughed. "The Fuuton Fuuha-Kujun. Any attack that I am aware of, is able to reflect. It is the invincible wind barrier" shojoji explained. "I'll look forward...to eating you"

"Ugh...I hate this"(name) mumbled. "Boruto..."you called out the blonde boy. "Do you think you can hold out a minute?"boruto asked. (Name) made a 'hum' thinking before shrugging. "I think so...why?"he made a grin before leaning in your ear.

After a while, (name) nods her head and disappear leaving boruto alone as he pull out three smoke bombs and slam it on the ground creating a smoke covering shojoji then creates four clones. One by one, shojoji defeat the clones each until...

"All that's left is the real one"shojoji said grasping boruto in the neck choking him. Boruto attempted to create his vanishing rasengan but failed. "I better be careful not accidentally wind up killing you"shojoji said.

GAH!

In surprise boruto was put down when a shuriken landed on shojoji's back causing him to fell down.

"Impossible! I already have wiped out his kage-bunshin!"he said then a memory flash in his mind when (name) disappears that time thinking it was her. "The uchiha..."he snarled. The smoke started to clear and two persons appear.

"I told you..."(name) paused putting her hand on her hips. "Don't underestimate me!"Tento said. That ticked shojoji. "Don't get cocky you little shit!"he growled and lunged at them. (Name) chuckled. "Tento...you know something?..."she said patting his head. "You are more of a ninja than this pig will ever be" (name) said and gave him a soft smile. Pink tints crept tento's cheeks before (name) disappeared and kicked the Mujina leader along boruto's rasengan.

A huge cracks mark on the wall from shojoji's impact then he fell down. Boruto grinned then made a fist bump on (name).

"Bet you weren't aware of that, we're you?..."he said. (Name) smiled a bit when her feet slowly disappeared until it almost reaches her head. "It's my time to leave, take care...boruto"the clone said leaving boruto.

'(Name)...'