Chapter Nineteen

"A-Aidan?" I stuttered once again.

He frowned and seemed to be in deep thought, and I? I was still standing there, frozen onto the ground. I was so confused and terrified that Aidan was here. He remained the same. Only his hair was now somehow another color... I think.

"Uh... I have seen you somewhere." he frowned in confusion.

I glared at him. Is he really saying that he doesn't remember me when he broke me and my twin's heart and then just disappeared!? I was so angry that my fist was so eager to get to know his goddamn nose. His eyes grew wide and the cup fell from his hand. He looked at me as if he couldn't believe that I was for real.

"Hadley? Is that really you?"

"No, I'm a fucking firetruck in disguise." I smiled sarcastically and reached to walk pass him, but he placed his hand on my wrist, making me stop. I wanted to slap him so bad, but I didn't want my hand to be cursed all its life by slapping such an intoxicating creature.

"What do you want?" I narrowed my eyes at him.

"Whoa, chill woman. I didn't do anything." he placed his hands on my shoulder. "I just want to spend a little time with you."

I shrugged his hands off my shoulder roughly and crossed my arm over my chest. "You really do not think that I will 'hang out' with you after you did that to me and my sister." I said.

"Hey, when did you start defending Sarina? I thought you guys were enemies." he looked puzzled.

"Well, I don't give a fuck about what you think. Now let me pass." I tried walking pass him again, but he stopped me again.

I groaned in annoyance. "Dear Lord, why would you just make my life perfect and then just ruin it again by this ugly thing I was once with!?" I looked at the sky as I complained dramatically.

"What? You know I'm still here, right?" he said, raising an eyebrow.

"Shut the fuck up. I wasn't talking to you." I narrowed my eyes at him and crossed my arms over my chest again.

"Hey, chill. I just want to hang out." he shrugged as if it was no deal.

Anger started to boil up into me and my fists started balling themselves automatically. I just wanted to punch that ugly and cocky smirk off his face! I opened my mouth to say something but then I felt an arm slung over my shoulders and I glanced at the person.

"Hey honey, is there something wrong?" Xavier kissed my temple.

I grinned at him and shook my head. I placed my hand on his. "No babe. I was talking to him." I gestured to Aidan, who was actually looking like a donkey who just found out that he is the stupidest creature ever.

I wanted to laugh at his face, but I held it in. "Who is this?" Xavier asked me, pointing towards Aidan.

"Oh, yes, yes." I face palmed myself. "Xavier, this is Aidan, ex-boyfriend." I gestured towards Aidan with both of my hands.

I saw Xavier extend his hand to shake Aidan's, but his face contained a scowl and his eyes held jealousy. I smiled and shook my head. Aidan reluctantly shook Xavier's hand, but still looked puzzled. Am I the only one who finds all this funny?

"And Aidan, this is Xavier, my husband." I smirked. Aidan froze. Guess what? Aidan looked like toddler who just got caught while stealing candy.

A smirk appeared on Xavier's face when he saw Aidan's reaction. It was so freaking funny. "Okay... Then I'm... I-I'm gonna go." Aidan dragged the sentence.

He turned to walk away but I stopped him. "Aidan, wait!" he turned around.

"Yeah?" he rubbed his nose. Something he does when he gets nervous.

"You wanted to hang out. What about that?" I grinned evilly.

"Uh-uh, no... I just remembered that I... Uh... Am kind of busy, for a... Week... No, a month... No, a whole year... No... Maybe my whole life." he said as he ran away.

I started laughing so hard that tears started to stream down my face. Never in my life had I laughed so much.

I turned around and saw Xavier smiling sweetly at me. I immediately felt shy and I looked at the ground as I kicked the sand goofy. I felt him cup my cheeks and soon enough he chucked a strand of hair behind my ear gently. I blushed even harder and hid my face behind my hands.

He pulled my hands away from my face and kissed my forehead, making me blush even more. He smiled and took my hand in his. I was happy. Finally, I had found my prince charming that I had stopped believing in years ago.

---

"I hate your ex-boyfriend." Xavier muttered grumpily in my ear, his soft and warm breath hitting my neck like a hurricane.

Somehow, that small gesture was enough to send shivers down my spine. His arms wrapped around me with our legs tangled with each other as we lay on the soft bed. His shirtless chest pressed against my back and I could feel him breathing.

We returned from the bonfire a few minutes ago and we were so tired that we just jumped on the bed. It was fun. Fantastic, in fact. I never had so much fun in my life before. It was always just me being in my room alone.

"Someone's jelly." I giggled.

He grumbled and kissed my ear. I felt the goose bumps over my skin and I wanted to groan at the affect he has on me. I could imagine the cocky smirk on his face, and that annoyed me more.

"Goodnight." was all I heard before I fell asleep.

---

"You want some ice-cream?" Xavier asked. I nodded making him nod in return. We started walking but then a girl walked to is cursing in one whole breath. She had dirty blonde hair and lovely blue eyes. She looked around the age of twenty.

"Stupid mother fudging people in that fucking house. Why can't everything just be normal!?"

I glanced at Xavier and saw that he was carelessly walking like there is no problem in the world. I rolled my eyes and looked at the walking girl again. She cursed loudly when her phone fell on the ground when she almost bumped into me.

I apologized and knelled down to help her pick up her phone. "I'm so sorry." I apologized once again handing her the phone. "Is there something wrong?" I frowned.

"No problem. Oh, hell a lot is wrong. Oh, and I'm Margaret, by the way." she extended her hand to shake.

I shook her hand and nodded. "Hadley N-Rodriguez." I corrected myself before I could say Novak. I looked at Xavier and gestured to him. "And this is my husband, Xavier."

"Xavier Rodriguez? I know you..." she pointed at him.

---

Hey! I'm here!

Chapter dedicated to @MaybeASuccessfulGirl for being the new awesome character! :D

Anyway, that the chapter, see you guys next time! Don't forget to

-vote

-comment

-follow

Share if you can!! ;)