Death

Y'all thought I was done didn't you? This is the actual ending.
Jeff's POV:
I woke up, feeling like someone was pushing on my chest.

I assumed it was just (Y/N), since she's super cuddly when she's sleeping.

But when I looked down, she wasn't there.

I thought maybe she had went to the bathroom, but my gut was telling me something was wrong.

Where is she?

What if she's hurt?

Maybe she's with another guy.

Don't talk like that about her!

Yeah, she wouldn't ever do that!

You never know.

We have to find her.

I stood up and grabbed my knife off of the bedside table.

I rushed downstairs, checking the entire downstairs floor.

She's not here.

I decided to check the second and the third floors, not caring if people were trying to sleep.

"What the hell, Jeff!" Jane screamed as I threw her and Clockworks door open.

"(Y/N) is gone." I said, panic clear in my voice.

I'm scared.

For the first time in such a long time.

This is horrible.

I hate being scared.

But I'm scared for (Y/N).

"What do you mean?" She asked, standing up.

"She wasn't in bed and your room was the only one I haven't already checked." I said, going further inside and throwing their closet open.

"Jeff-" She tried to get to me before I could see the door to her weird closet room.

"I already know about it, remember? (Y/N) told me about it." I said, continuing my search.

Jane suddenly froze.

"Was LJ in his room?" She asked quietly.

My eyes widened and my heart sank.

"No. No, no, no!" I ran out of the room, down 2 flights of stairs, and out the front door.

Jane followed close behind, her knife in hand.

I heard a chainsaw, and loud laughter.

"(Y/N)!" I yelled, running faster, now that I knew what direction.

I found a small clearing, and when I looked down at the ground, I nearly threw up.

(Y/N)'s body...

He-

He dismembered her.

He knew she couldn't die normally, so this is how he killed her?

I was frozen in place, staring at her from afar.

Jane has already gone after LJ, chasing him farther into the woods.

I stumbled over to (Y/N), my hands hovering over her, not sure of what to do.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry. Please forgive me, please. I didn't know this would happen." I whispered, tears streaming down my face.

I'm crying.

I don't cry.

Ever.

But, she's worth my tears.

I'm sorry (Y/N).

I reached into my pocket and grabbed my knife.

"I know you couldn't die from a knife wound, but I can. And I can't just leave you all alone. I have to be there with you. I promised you I would protect you, and here I am sitting next to your dead body. I didn't think the day would come. I always thought you'd outlive me, that you'd always be there to watch over our friends. But... I guess I was wrong. There's only one way to fix this. Y'know, (Y/N), I've never been willing to kill myself for someone. Heh, this is kinda like Romeo and Juliet, isn't it? Except we're both murderers, and you were killed by a sociopathic clown. Alright, enough chit-chat. I can tell you all this when we find each other in Hell. Even in death you can't escape me." And with that, I plunged the knife into my heart, making sure to hit every major artery possible.

I pulled the knife out, to make myself bleed even more.

I'll see you soon, (Y/N).

I promise you won't be alone.

All I could see was black, I couldn't tell whether I was awake or not.

I looked down at my chest and saw that the blood was gone, and I looked like I was glowing.

"What the hell?" I asked myself quietly.

"Jeff?" I heard a soft voice call out to me.

(Y/N).

That's her voice!

I turned around quickly and saw her standing there, her eyes wide.

"What are you doing here?" She asked.

"I came to find you." I said, quickly grabbing her and pulling her to me.

"Jeff... I'm sorry I couldn't keep my promise." She said, beginning to tear up.

"It's fine, (Y/N). It's okay, don't cry. I couldn't keep mine either." I pulled her into a hug.

"Did you... did you die?" She whispered.

I nodded, breaking the hug to look at her.

"How?" She asked.

"I stabbed myself, right next to your body." I put my hand on her cheek.

"Jeff, why would you do that?!" She yelled.

"Because I couldn't just leave you all alone. You're stuck with me, even when you're dead." I stared at her.

"You're such a fucking idiot." She rolled her eyes and smiled at me.

"I love you." I whispered.

She looked up at me and smiled.

"I love you more."