Phone call, idk what to call this chapter

Verbal abuse*
Homophobic comments*
Physical abuse*
Richie woke up the next morning,this time very aware Eddie wasn't there. He was getting worried, Eddie had been gone for 24 hours. Richie jolted up and texted the losers group chat
Have you guys seen Eddie? : Richie
Bev: nope why?
Ben: I haven't
Mike: no
Bill: me either
Stan: ditto
                                           Damnit. :Richie
So then richie FaceTimed the group. "Listen it's been like 24 hours I'm worried about him." Richie said "he's gonna be okay we just gotta find him". Later that day they all met up. "What are we gonna do, this is important, where the fuck is he?!" Richie said almost terrified. "Rich it's okay, calm down" bev says trying to calm him down. Richie has tried to call Eddie 6 times in the past 24 hours and he didn't answer. They all called and they got a answer finally from richies phone and all they heard was breathing and then Sonia's voice, "put that damn phone down right now e-" she said as she hung up, Richie went into full panic mode, he started crying and explaining how Sonia will never let Richie have eddie back. Meanwhile at Sonia's place, Eddie was tied up to the couch, while Sonia asked questions. "Why are you dating that douchebag" "you know he's a bad influence right?". "Okay mom I get it you don't like him, but I do, in fact I love him" he says as he sees her face turn serious, she slaps him across the face. "He's gonna pass that disease on to you." "What disease mom? Gayness? Because he didn't pass it on to me, but he's the reason I'm gay." Eddie replies. "GAY, you're not gay, unacceptable" Sonia says and slaps Eddie across the face again making it red. "Fuck you mom, fuck you" Eddie thought. And that phone call gave the losers enough information to attempt to find Eddie.