Unexplainable

Ryan POV
What is she doing? I think frantically as she hovers over me with her almond eyes full of lust. My heart speeds up and i get this very familiar feeling in my pussy. She bends down just enough to barely touch my lips, my gaawwwdddd I must be red all in the face but I can't help it I want her to hold me tight....aw who am I fucking kidding I want to sit right on her face no talking..... but you gotta take it slow Ryan. She then whispers "are you ready?" In a daddyish tone enough to make a stud like me bend over for ha strap type shit but we will get into that later. I seem to freeze up and couldn't move under her like she had some type of spell over me. "I'm not going to ask again...are you ready?" She says more fierce and I knew if I didn't respond it was gone be bad on my end cause lord knows if she fucks me up ima be her lil bitch and we ain't got time for that. I shake my head just a little to get her off me because my pussy is in over drive looking into her eyes. "I didn't hear you, speak when I tell you to" she states back in her normal tone kinda "yes I'm ready" I say just above a whisper "good......get dressed so we can get back to work" she says and gets off me and acts like nothing ever happened "We have a lot of work to get done for the interviews and protesters tomorrow" she says as she puts her jacket back on. "No the fuck this bitch didn't just bitch me" I say to myself " yea I did, and you need to learn how to say shit in your head" wtf why can't I never keep shit in my head "yo bro no the fuck you didn't and you needa chill out with all dat gay shit I'm not STUD FOR STUD!" I yell at her and it seems like 2.5 seconds past and she's in my face I'm still on the bed basically naked and still in shock "that's funny you say your not sfs but your pussy is basically calling for me to fuck you" she says all up in my face, and before I can respond "Ryan mi amour there's a guest here" maria walked in with some pretty darkskin girl she looked around our age, I jumped up so quick to put some clothes on and the situation didn't look good from the outside. " what's going on here bestie?" The girl said and I looked between Maria, the mystery girl, and Dee. "Tay can you meet me outside please?" Dee asks the girl and they walked out, Dee still looked upset. Maria looked at me with the "mother knows best look" everyone knows what that means, I rolled over on the bed after putting on a wife beater and sum grey joggers "what was that about" Maria ask "nothiiinnnggggg uuuhhhhhh what do I do? These emotions in me she's messing them up" I pout like a lil kid and put my head in the pillow, "well she is a women as well, so what's the problem?" Maria states, "well...you know...she's a....you know.... and I'm a....you know..." I barely muffle out through the pillow to Maria "chillleeeee if you don't sit up and speak actual words i know something" Maria stated , and I got my black ass up quick ass fuck because I knew she would do it. "She's a stud and I'm a stud, what would other people think about me dating someone who dresses exactly like me? I don't mind other people doing it but I don't think it's for me, but maria she's so fine and she's actually a good person that brings out a side of me that I didn't even know existed anymore ever since the accident.." I broke down and told maria "baby love is like a flower it grows when the time is right, and as for her being a stud I don't see anything wrong with it and since when did you start giving a fuck about what other people thought of you anyway? That's not the RyRy I know and love, sweetie you've always been different and I think you strived you be different to change peoples opinions about you so again what is wrong with her being a stud? Love is love" she said then went to go clean the bathroom, man she's right I've never cared about what others think when I was in elementary school I wore a suit to the 3rd grade dance and asked Miranda Lopez to dance with me and she did, my point is even with the dirty looks I've gotten since a child about my boyish attire I've always loved it because people see things they have never seen before even if they hate it. So the question is what is holding me back from loving someone else?.....

Hey y'all so I only gave Ryan's pov for this chapter and Dee's pov will be next chapter

I almost gave y'all that sex scene but not

And most importantly don't forget to like and comment

-which character can you relate too the most?

-will Ryan be able to overcome her fear of
loving another stud?

-will Dee wait for her?
Write all your questions and answers in the comments
And give tips on what you guys want to see