CHAPTER 40. (B)

LAST CHAPTER.💕

Tyler was treating me like shit

Tyler was treating me like shit. I can't believe I was the same woman for whom her self respect meant the most. But Tyler just crushed it. He made me weak. My dad always warned me not to let anyone let you down. And I let Tyler did that. I don't know why I can't even hate him for how he has been treating me for the past two days. I love him so much. But he only made it hard for me.

He was slowly trying to break me. The dance and the kiss, I had earlier with Tyler came rushing in my mind. That kiss showed he still loved me but something was stopping him from coming close to me and I had to find out what was it? We weren't speaking but our eyes did all the talk. After two days of waiting, I finally got to feel his lips on mine. God. How much I missed him! But he ended it all so quick by pushing me away that I didn't even get the time to react. He is not the Tyler I knew. He is not my Tyler.

I wasn't expecting Gabriel at the party. Tyler knew him. The way they interacted looked like they weren't on good terms. I could see the hatred in their eyes for each other.

I was on my best behavior but I lost it when my eyes landed on Tyler's hand which were wrapped around none other than the bitch, Amber's waist. She was looking at my direction with an evil smirk on her face. I wonder how she made it into the party? I yelled his name and almost ran behind them but someone grabbed my hand stopping me in my tracks. All the eyes were now on me but I cared less. The person I cared about was Tyler and he was shamelessly walking out with that bitch. He looked like he was drunk.

"Where are you going, beautiful?" Gabriel's annoying voice came from behind making me turned around and face him. He had a fucking evil smirk on his face.

"Let go of my hand, you asshole!" I gritted through my teeth as I tried getting free of his hold but it only resulted in him tightening the grip on my hand.

"I said let go of my hand before I kick your balls. You don't want people around us to laugh at you, now do you?" I clenched my teeth.

"I guess my work is done here!"

He instantly let go of my hand and took steps back as he raised his hands up in surrender. I pulled my hand to myself and rubbed my wrist trying to ease the pain. I rushed out towards Tyler only to find Amber opening the door to the passenger seat and hopped in but not before giving me an evil smirk. That bitch! Before I could stop them, it was too late. They already left. I ran down the steps and a cab stopped right before me as if it was already waiting for me hop in. Without thinking twice I hoped in the cab and the driver drove to the location I addressed him.

The words Gabriel said before letting me go kept nudging me at the back of my mind. 'I guess my work is done here.' What the hell does that mean? Was this all his plan? Was bringing Amber to the party his idea? Were they two related? Or was she his side chick?