Chapter 20

There is only one page left to write on.I will fill it with words of only one syllable.I love.I have loved.I will love.

Sun Smiles In The Morning

Shivaay is seen sleeping grabbing Anika's pillow on the bed,in her absence.It's almost 8:30 am.

Anika comes out of the washroom.She is drying her hairs using a towel.She goes near the bed.Watching Shivaay sleeping taking her pillow in his embrace,Anika frowns.She gets on the bed.

Next thing she does is-snatching away that pillow out of Shivaay's grasp.He moves a little in his deep sleep.A mischievous smile flashes on Anika's lips.Biting her lower lip,she takes a look at Shivaay then drops her wet towel on his sleeping face,all of a sudden!

Shivaay mutters under the towel-FTW!!!

He removes it angrily and finds Anika is trying hard to suppress her laughter but getting unsuccessful.He says in a half irritated,half amused voice-

S:  Are,are you mad Anika?What do you think you are doing?Anika says in fake anger-

A:  First you tell me,what are you doing?He says in a surprised tone-

S:  What I did?

A:  My sautan,your phone is not enough that you are thinking to make another one?

S:  What are you trying to say?Will you plz elaborate?

Anika takes her pillow in her hands.Showing it to Shivaay,she says-

A:  Why were you hugging it and sleeping?Only I own that place.Do you understand pati dev?Shivaay says bringing a smile in his lips-

S:  Really?Let me also see what you will do if I give away your place to other anyone?

On that,Anika bends over Shivaay placing her both hands beside his head and says-

A:  Do you really wish to know?

S:  Yes.Go on.

A:  I won't share my husband,his love,his touches,everything of him with any damn person because I have the total monopoly over those.Am I clear or am I clear Mr.Oberoi?

S:  So much possessiveness?You look really cute when you threaten me like that.Smiling Anika tries to get up but Shivaay catches her-

S:  Where are you going?

A:  I have to go and get ready.You too get up.It's almost 9 am.Won't you go to office today?I have never seen you sleep so late.What happened to your perfect routine?

S:  It's because of you.

A:  What I did?

S:  Have you forgotten everything?Last night you.........He could not finish as Anika closes his eyes hastily,feeling shy.Shivaay removes Anika's hands then holding her by the back,he flips her beneath him,on the bed.

S:  Why are you shying so much now?Was not that your Surprise for me?

A:  Did I disturb you very much Shivaay?

S:  Why are you asking that?

A:  Don't know why but opening eyes in the morning,I felt like I woke up from the most beautiful dream of my life.I found you held my hand close to your heart like you would never let go.And.........She stops.

S:  And?Come on,finish it Anika.

Anika's hand reaches for Shivaay's cheeks.Taking a deep look she says in honeyed voice-