Danger Zone

Winter POV

I walked out towards their courtyard by their garden, alone. Sounds of firing shots blasted through the air. I was searching for (y/n) as he hadn't come to my room since last night. When I got there I saw Imyo with...

Breasts!?

"YOU!" I screamed before she could fire another shot with her matchlock spear.

"Hey Winter!" she said back, putting her staff down by the ground like a staff "Oh yeah... I know what you're gonna ask, I'm a female okay?"

"When!?"

"Since I was born of course!" she stared at me with a raised brow for a few seconds before asking "Or was that not the case for you?"

"O-of course it was! But yesterday-"

"Yeah, the flames make it harder to see... but yeah, still female!"

"A-anyway" I composed myself reminding myself why I was even outside "Where's (y/n)?"

"Hm? I let him go since this morning. Aww, did he not go back to you?" she teased.

"I left first thing in the morning looking for him! What did you do to him?"

"Hehe, not much. Want details? Maybe you'd like to join?"

"Why you little-"

"Careful~"

I stomped my way towards her, not caring the fact she was wielding her weapon while I only had nothing more but my hands.

By the time I was right in front of her, there was a voice coming from behind me that made me stop.

"Milady!" when I turned, I saw (y/n) stomping his way towards me immediately smacking me in the head.

"OW! (y/n)! What're y-"

"Going outside without my knowledge and worse, without even bathing yet. And then not even fixing the bed when we are living in another's home!"

"I did fix my bed!"

"Too sloppy"

As we were arguing over the bed, a shot rang through the garden.

"Hey love birds" Imyo held her matchlock high up in the air "I'll use you two as target practice if you continue on"

"Anyway" (y/n) said after he cleared his throat "Take a bath first milady. I think it'll be a wonderful experience for you"

"Oh~ that reminds me!" Imyo moved forward to the two of us, catching our eyes "I had my lackies make me something awesome! An artificial hot spring of sorts!"

"(y/n) will no longer be joining you!"

"I wasn't asking him idiot, I'm inviting you" Imyo wrapped an arm over my shoulder, pulling me closer to her as she stared into my eyes "Don't you want some alone time with me? Just you, me, and some nice warm water to sooth the stress out"

For a moment she looked away towards (y/n), feeling that this might workout for me, I immediately gave her my answer.

"Just the two of us huh?"

"Milady, I wouldn't-"

"Fine by me" I said, shrugging her arm away from me "I would love to get some 'one on one' time with you"

"Hehe, feisty one" she grabbed my chin between her thumb and index, shaking it around like a plaything to which I quickly slapped away "Just like what (y/n) told me last night. Oh well, tata. I still have a deal to settle with your dad"